Vargas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vargas

The little man imo seems to go well under the radar and hardly gets mentioned.

I personally think he has been a massive failure. Plenty of games where I have found myself disappointed with his input on the game.

What annoys me is I do think there is a really good player in there and yet again whether it's been poor coaching or management, we have not seen the best of him.

This is a player that achieves massively for Chile, and you could argue he is playing with much better players, which is a major factor but I think we could question how our club is run.
    Fer is a fantastic player that has been played out of position and I think you could say the same about Vargas.

What is your opinion on the lad and what do you think the club should do, to stop ruining good players?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Don't think we have ruined him. Playing him on the right uses his attributes of pace and he was doing very well there until his baby was born. Hasn't been the same since that.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Agree 100%

Think he should be played up top through the middle or not at all. We are crying out for goals and have been playing one of the few forwards on the books as a winger!! only at QPR

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Don't think we have ruined him. Playing him on the right uses his attributes of pace and he was doing very well there until his baby was born. Hasn't been the same since that.
        Not sure I agree Nasser even before baby what did he actually offer on the wing?? Came on against Liverpool and looked mustard that game aside offered next to nothing

Comment

Up top with Charlie with a fully fit and firing Adel behind them would cause most teams problems. Won't happen though in the position we are in.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Don't think he's settled in London and also don't think he cares! Will be gone soon and never remembered

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              Up top with Charlie with a fully fit and firing Adel behind them would cause most teams problems. Won't happen though in the position we are in.
              This!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Don't think he's settled in London and also don't think he cares! Will be gone soon and never remembered
                This. Neither flatters, nor deceives.

Comment

Welcome back WeAre. Knew you wouldn't be gone long.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                    When all 3 are fit that would be an exciting attack
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      When all 3 are fit that would be an exciting attack
                      I have wanted nothing but to see an attack of taarabt, vargas, austin and fer and I still pray that we will be able to see that because honestly, that has huge potential for this club.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Welcome back WeAre. Knew you wouldn't be gone long.
                        Eh??.... he never went anywhere!... started an attention seeking thread, then carried on posting.... strange 1 really!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Eh??.... he never went anywhere!... started an attention seeking thread, then carried on posting.... strange 1 really!
                          Oh right, must've missed that!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Oh right, must've missed that!
                            Yep.... like I said, very strange.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Agree about Vargas and still dont understand why he's never been played in his best position. Maybe that'll change this weekend...

Finishing practise from Charlie Austin, Eduardo Vargas, Adel Taarabt and Reece Grego-Cox captured in training ahead of #CRYvQPR.

Comment

Working...
                              X