Chris Ramsey's Pre-Palace-Presser - 13/03/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Ramsey's Pre-Palace-Presser - 13/03/15

QPR Head Coach Chris Ramsey speaks to the media ahead of Saturday's Premier League match against Crystal Palace.

Bump
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

...live now

Comment

Chris Ramsey...such a nice geezer. Hope the players play for him tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Chris Ramsey...such a nice geezer. Hope the players play for him tomorrow.
          Yeah but Tony's such a nice guy too.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Yeah but Tony's such a nice guy too.

Lol...all false with Tony but CR feels genuine to me.

Comment

He always comes across as such a nice guy. And one that you just can't help hoping succeeds.

But as he says himself, managers are judged on their results and there is no getting away from the fact that four defeats from five games is simply not good enough. Hope he can change things obviously, but haven't seen too much so far that suggests he will, sadly. Let's hope tomorrow is the day things start to turn around, because not winning tomorrow will in all likelihood, make things too difficult to come back from.

Comment

Not sure he's got all the ingredients to manage a top flight club, but I really hope we / succeeds. Seems a top guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Not sure he's got all the ingredients to manage a top flight club, but I really hope we / succeeds. Seems a top guy.
                  To be fair, we haven't played like a top flight club and don't really look like one

Comment

Working...
                  X