West Brom away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Brom away

Can anyone let me have two client ref 300+ for West Brom away please? Looking to get four together today but only two of my party have enough points
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Will PM you a couple you can use one my lunch break mate
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'm getting 5 together on Friday (30+), surely it's not in danger of selling out is it?
      "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
      The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

Thanks Matty
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

I am going to this one but can't make up my mind whether to get the coach or drive up. Is there anywhere to park near that Target roundabout as I might do that?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            I am going to this one but can't make up my mind whether to get the coach or drive up. Is there anywhere to park near that Target roundabout as I might do that?
            Yeah loads. Go towards south harrow over the roundabout and do a first left or right and park down them roads. Or go straight over the roundabout the other way towards Hayes and do a first left and park down there.

Comment

All sorted

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Yeah loads. Go towards south harrow over the roundabout and do a first left or right and park down them roads. Or go straight over the roundabout the other way towards Hayes and do a first left and park down there.
                Cheers Kev. Appreciate that. May be easier for me than heading from Croydon to HQ

Comment

No probs jack mate. You could even get lucky and get a spot right outside the shops, in front of the star wars shop or bar.

Comment

Tickets are only £15. Very reasonable

Comment

Working...
                    X