who remembers paul parker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who remembers paul parker

we need to find a fast central defender or else the palace will smash us 3-0,its our biggest problem,you saw how harry kane had no problem getting through our soft center
    we must be tougher in the central defensive areas,or we will drop
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

He was one off our best defenders we ever had
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Still a QPR man is Paul

Comment

Top player. I used to play in the same Pegasus team in my teens. We always picked him up and dropped him off from games as his dad wasn't interested. He and a few other boys got picked up by Fulham and the rest is history. Last saw him a couple of years ago at a friends fortieth birthday do. Had a good chat about the old times and Rangers. Really nice down to earth bloke. As you say shame we don't have anybody of that classs coming through.

Comment

The greatest man marker that ever lived. I remember man city having an amazing player called geogi kinkladski (or something like that) and Parker played him out of the game time after time. Tiny but great in the air, fast as lightening and skilful. A Nedum Onuha with talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
            He was one off our best defenders we ever had
            Along with Alan McDonald, a great defence we had. Prior to that Bob Hazell, Steve Wicks etc etc, don't make em like they used to!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
              Along with Alan McDonald, a great defence we had. Prior to that Bob Hazell, Steve Wicks etc etc, don't make em like they used to!
              We badly need a proper defender. It's been our primary issue all year.

Comment

Great player was Paul Parker.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  we need to find a fast central defender or else the palace will smash us 3-0,its our biggest problem,you saw how harry kane had no problem getting through our soft center
                  Well I don't see how Paul Parker would of solved the Central Defence when he was our Right Back. I would of said Danny Maddix. He was a machine in Central Defence, would of took Harry Kane out the game
                  'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                    6 foot 2, eyes of blue..................................
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      never erd of im....any good woz ee?...oh ang on i remember big fella 6,2/6,3, blonde air....

Comment

One of my favourite players ever, came from Fulham in a deal with Dean Coney, only one of them went to score in the Semi Final of a World Cup.

If you need a hint it wasn't Dean.

Comment

Great player PP, loved watching him
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Not sure scoring an og is his proudest moment

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                              Well I don't see how Paul Parker would of solved the Central Defence when he was our Right Back. I would of said Danny Maddix. He was a machine in Central Defence, would of took Harry Kane out the game
                              Parker did play occasionally at centre back but the best man to man marker we had for years was Maddix.

Comment

Working...
                              X