Ramsey is not the answer discuss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Felt View Post
    Deserves a go, but the problems at the club run deep. The question is more, is Les the man to fix it?
    Whats these problems running deep felt? I was just hoping it was players not good enough for the prem, what do you know?

Comment

• i amagine

I imagine its because we are not producing any youngsters,and we seem to not be able to snap up players from the lower leagues
      many of harries buys were expensive i cant see steve caulker being worth ten million or anything like that
      thats proberley why qpr are very interested in mark halliburtan he has done it all on a shoe string budgetand thats the best route to rebuild a whole team of brilliant youngsters
      like when we copme up with parkes clement gillard bowles francis thomas all of these players went on to play for the england full teamalso givens played for the full irish team

THATS WHAT I IMAGINE FELTS IS THINKING OR IS IT MORE SINISTER
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Ted we have got more talented youngsters upcoming than we ever have as far as i can see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Whats these problems running deep felt? I was just hoping it was players not good enough for the prem, what do you know?
          Mac the problems are the club is being run like a ship without a rudder TF give his ear to anybody anybody who says more hello to him

Comment

• So anyone care to change there mind now

Comment

• You know what sitting here thinking he not totally to blame the poor sod has been served a #### sandwich. He should never have been put in this position unless he was told there is no pressure in going down.

We have lumbered him his the taxi driver Bond as his assist who has been a key player with all the crap that has been served up the last three years and never even let him have a TX window to get in one or two players that might have made a difference

Hes been royally stitched up so in hindsight I cannot slam a man for doing a job he is totally out of his depth in and which he should not be doing

Comment

• You know what sitting here thinking he not totally to blame the poor sod has been served a #### sandwich. He should never have been put in this position unless he was told there is no pressure in going down.

We have lumbered him his the taxi driver Bond as his assist who has been a key player with all the crap that has been served up the last three years and never even let him have a TX window to get in one or two players that might have made a difference

Hes been royally stitched up so in hindsight I cannot slam a man for doing a job he is totally out of his depth in and which he should not be doing

Comment

Working...
                X