Subs last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subs last night

Obviously its clear that Arsenal were favourites last night, but we put on so much pressure in the first half and kept them in their own half. Could have easily been 1 or 2 up at half time. Phillips was excellent on the right hand side and was whipping in numerous dangerous crosses, and eventually youd like to think we could score from one. I like the signs from ramsey so far but the subs really baffled me. Why was Hoilett given so long on the pitcvh before being subbed? He was useless and ineffective as usual. Then we put Phillips on the left where he can no longer cross the ball, with Isla at right wing? Then of course Niko for Sandro, doesnt make any sense at all.

Cant help thinking that it was the sub choices that cost us the game yesterday, as it was comfortable until then,

Why still no Zarate?

Not being a bell end mate, but it was done last night, good read as well.
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...y-amp-his-subs

Comment

Nico for Sandro made sense as Sandro couldn't do 90 mins but have to agree on Hoilett...useless

Comment

nico was very poor last nite , hoilett is just lazy he goes thru the motions i can't remember when he had a good game for us

Comment

Working...
        X