Atmosphere at Loftus Road is poor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atmosphere at Loftus Road is poor

What has happened to the atmosphere at Loftus Road? I remember when we played in League One and it was more energetic than what we get down at Loftus Road nowadays. The only way we're going to give ourselves a chance of staying up is if we can generate the same kind of atmosphere that we used to. I can only recall Loftus Road rocking once this season and that was when we drew 2-2 with Manchester City.
    Crystal Palace and Stoke fans do a good job and their average players clearly feed off it. So come on, let's get it rocking starting from this Saturday so we can give ourselves a chance of staying up.

Have to say I thought it was pretty good tonight myself.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I must say I see a lot off plonkers with there silly half and half scarves on, there not true Rangers fans surely
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        I must say I see a lot off plonkers with there silly half and half scarves on, there not true Rangers fans surely

Premiership....best league in the world........ Wait till you got 20k of the ####ers sitting around you in the new stadium that we will never get.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Premiership....best league in the world........ Wait till you got 20k of the ####ers sitting around you in the new stadium that we will never get.
          That would not surprise me
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Have to say I thought it was pretty good tonight myself.
            In spells it was amazing, but people can't expect it to be fantastic in a midweek evening game.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Wasn't that bad I didn't think in SAR.

Comment

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
                What has happened to the atmosphere at Loftus Road? I remember when we played in League One and it was more energetic than what we get down at Loftus Road nowadays. The only way we're going to give ourselves a chance of staying up is if we can generate the same kind of atmosphere that we used to. I can only recall Loftus Road rocking once this season and that was when we drew 2-2 with Manchester City.
                Crystal Palace and Stoke fans do a good job and their average players clearly feed off it. So come on, let's get it rocking starting from this Saturday so we can give ourselves a chance of staying up.
                What game was you at tonight, it was rocking where I was. Had a text during the game from an Arsenal mate watching online saying what a racket Rangers fans are making, fair play to ya

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Wasn't that bad I didn't think in SAR.
                  Same, was better than it has been in a while tonight .....but nerves and the inevitability of the result (and relegation maybe) did shush everyone up a bit second half.

Comment

The life has been slowly sucked out of this club.

Comment

For the first time this season, I am starting to calm down during games as deep down, I feel that we will be one of the three teams that will get relegated. Hope I am mistaken and that I will be proved wrong, however, even by the goings during games, it looks like its our destiny. Conceding goals in injury time; AV scoring their winner in the last 10 seconds; injuries to Dunne and Fer, two of our best players.....the writing is on the wall.

Comment

Especially the first half ,i thought we were on good form tonight
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          In spells it was amazing, but people can't expect it to be fantastic in a midweek evening game.
                          do what ?
                          mid week under the flodlights ,is when were at our loudest ,no doubt
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                            For the first time this season, I am starting to calm down during games as deep down, I feel that we will be one of the three teams that will get relegated. Hope I am mistaken and that I will be proved wrong, however, even by the goings during games, it looks like its our destiny. Conceding goals in injury time; AV scoring their winner in the last 10 seconds; injuries to Dunne and Fer, two of our best players.....the writing is on the wall.
                            This. I didn't even stand when Charlie scored that great goal. I knew we couldn't equalise. Knew we wouldn't even get a corner. Thought Arsenal would score a third.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              do what ?
                              mid week under the flodlights ,is when were at our loudest ,no doubt
                              Plenty of people unable to come to the game due to work etc. Night matches are brilliant no doubt, but midweek is a trouble at times.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X