How do fans now feel about Mark Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Del View Post
    Yeah, #hughesmate...... Good one. How ####ing old are you?

If you actually read anything I posted properly rather than jump on your juvenile bandwagon, you'd see at no point have I said anything positive about Hughes, yet apparently I'm his number one fan according to you..... All I said about Hughes was he didn't spend the untold £m's people like you suggest. If you could read you'd be able to look it up for yourself.

The fact I've slated Redknapp as being sh1te somehow is interpreted by you that I'm a fan of Hughes, which is just ridiculous. They can both have done a plss poor job for QPR you know.

As for the playoff final, you suggest I don't give Harry credit but congratulate the players.... When exactly did I do that? The performance was appalling, the outcome was lucky. Only a blind person could argue otherwise. Green and the defence do deserve massive credit, but that says all you need to know! We were awful and yes the way a team is selected and set up, and tactically inept is down to the manager so I do blame Redknapp first and foremost, but also many of the players didn't perform well either.

To suggest the outcome was down to Redknapp is hilariously stupid. Perhaps I should use your example with #harrysmate, #deluded, #cantseethewoodsforthetrees.
    Thought you'd like the hashtag......I might take up fishing!
    The performance was not appalling del ....my guide dog said we was very good defensively.....there is more to football than just attacking play you know.
    When you play against a good passing team that like an open game and are better than you at it, you don't decide to to take them on at it do you.
    Maybe you would......thank god you're not QPR manager.
    I take it you would rather have been a derby fan and walked from wembley saying " we murdered em........but we lost"....result is all that matters, and as i say we played a perfect gameplan ,
    other than the red card.....Green had what 6/7 saves to make?......Perfect Sparky...oops I mean del

Comment

Yeah, #hughesmate...... Good one. How ####ing old are you?

If you actually read anything I posted properly rather than jump on your juvenile bandwagon, you'd see at no point have I said anything positive about Hughes, yet apparently I'm his number one fan according to you..... All I said about Hughes was he didn't spend the untold £m's people like you suggest. If you could read you'd be able to look it up for yourself.

The fact I've slated Redknapp as being sh1te somehow is interpreted by you that I'm a fan of Hughes, which is just ridiculous. They can both have done a plss poor job for QPR you know.

As for the playoff final, you suggest I don't give Harry credit but congratulate the players.... When exactly did I do that? The performance was appalling, the outcome was lucky. Only a blind person could argue otherwise. Green and the defence do deserve massive credit, but that says all you need to know! We were awful and yes the way a team is selected and set up, and tactically inept is down to the manager so I do blame Redknapp first and foremost, but also many of the players didn't perform well either.

To suggest the outcome was down to Redknapp is hilariously stupid. Perhaps I should use your example with #harrysmate, #deluded, #cantseethewoodsforthetrees.

Calling me juvenile...and you add that i'm hilariously stupid?.....Some of us don't agree with you del.....#hughesloverandwanthisbabies!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Thought you'd like the hashtag......I might take up fishing!
        The performance was not appalling del ....my guide dog said we was very good defensively.....there is more to football than just attacking play you know.
        When you play against a good passing team that like an open game and are better than you at it, you don't decide to to take them on at it do you.
        Maybe you would......thank god you're not QPR manager.
        I take it you would rather have been a derby fan and walked from wembley saying " we murdered em........but we lost"....result is all that matters, and as i say we played a perfect gameplan ,
        other than the red card.....Green had what 6/7 saves to make?......Perfect Sparky...oops I mean del
        Obviously the result is all that matters, couldn't agree more on that front. The fact you actually think it was a perfect gameplan masterminded by Redknapp we will disagree on. You say fans like me don't give him enough credit, but I think you give him far too much.

Comment

Obviously the result is all that matters, couldn't agree more on that front. The fact you actually think it was a perfect gameplan masterminded by Redknapp we will disagree on. You say fans like me don't give him enough credit, but I think you give him far too much.
          Well it was on that day, because of the result. If we'd lost then it would be a disastrous plan. maybe I do give him too much credit, but it's only because I don't agree with
          some fans (maybe you weren't one of them) that blamed him for player mistakes that lost us games but would rather credit same players for wins.
          I'm only joshing with the # stuff btw!....

Comment

I don't think the team were appalling at wembley. we defended magnificently Green was superb when he was called upon which wasn't that often
            bearing in mind derby's possession. Which imo shows the work the rest of the lads put in.
            Bottom line del buck stops with the manager win or lose.....except strangely at QPR where fans like yourself blame him for defeats and congratulate the players after wins

#hughesmate!!
            Good post Dave, we weren't appalling at Wembley. First half was very even and I actually thought we shaded it. Second half we obviously lost the possession battle but defended very well, and of course won the scoreboard battle which is the only one that matters!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              Good post Dave, we weren't appalling at Wembley. First half was very even and I actually thought we shaded it. Second half we obviously lost the possession battle but defended very well, and of course won the scoreboard battle which is the only one that matters!
              yeah saw it the same way mate

Comment

Well it was on that day, because of the result. If we'd lost then it would be a disastrous plan. maybe I do give him too much credit, but it's only because I don't agree with
                some fans (maybe you weren't one of them) that blamed him for player mistakes that lost us games but would rather credit same players for wins.
                I'm only joshing with the # stuff btw!....
                It would be a boring board if everyone agreed with each other all the time.

Comment

Yeah you're right there del...

Comment

Working...
                  X