Too many last minute disappointments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many last minute disappointments

There's been far too many last minute disappointments for us this season for my liking.

We threw away a point against Hull in the last minute after doing so well with 10 men
    We threw away 2 points against Swansea in the last minute
    We threw away a point against Southampton in the last minute
    We should've had a penalty at Arsenal to get a possible point - that happened in the last minute
    Now Aston Villa have taken all 3 points in the last minute against West Brom

All these last minute disappointments are killing me! It seems like it's the story of our season. I'm beginning to think we will get relegated on the last day of the season at Leicester just to keep with the pattern.

I sometimes wish I wasn't a QPR fan - but I can't help it!! Argh!

yes that last minute at wembley to fluke our promotion a reeal bummer!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      yes that last minute at wembley to fluke our promotion a reeal bummer!
      Things get balanced out in the end don't they.

Our luck for this season surely has to change

Comment

Man u 96
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          Man u 96
          Heartbreaking . ####ing french #####

Comment

Wasn't it ever thus supporting QPR...? If there were prizes for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory we would be Champions League, supported the Rs since I was seven (I'm now 47) and it has always been in our character to chuck away wins.

Comment

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
              There's been far too many last minute disappointments for us this season for my liking.

We threw away a point against Hull in the last minute after doing so well with 10 men
              We should've had a penalty at Arsenal to get a possible point - that happened in the last minute

All these last minute disappointments are killing me! It seems like it's the story of our season. I'm beginning to think we will get relegated on the last day of the season at Leicester just to keep with the pattern.

We can't rely on other results going our way - we have to start winning games as one win in nine is bang on relegation form.

Comment

Hang in there SirLes, our fortunes are on the up.

As for last minute turn arounds that went our way, how about Derby away?! We seem to like picking on them in the last minute.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Ben Foster is apalling

Comment

our new sponsors for next year must be last minute.com
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post

You forgot Liverpool at home mate!

Comment

So strange but the last minute drama of last season has deffo come back to bite us on this arris this season. Everything that could go wrong has. Ben Foster could be a hate figure for r's forever more come season end for that terrible performance last night. That muggy bit of keeping could of been the final nail in our coffin i reckon. (nerdy
                        sad pedants please dont come in telling me its all the games that get you relegated, not just villas win last night, cos we all know that)

Comment

Working...
                        X