Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Something occurred
    at the back of the stand for a few mins between the Rangers and Home fans but the plod moved in-between the two so not sure exactly what occurred but both sides appeared to get a little bit animated for a period

Shame we conceded at the end as we were in my view defo worth a point
    Was up in our corner, usual bunch of wannabe hoolies, they didn't know what to do when a bald old lump started winking n blowing them kisses ....... nearly wet myself when the head honcho's Dad came and got him and led him out with 5 minutes to go
    #couldn'tfighttheirwayoutofawetpaperbag
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Stanley Hull was primitive mate so glad I have just got back to Acton and walked in my flat back it civilisation.

I would not wish being a northerner on my worst enemy horrible horrible existence
      I was quite glad I did not get an internet connection anywhere in Hull otherwise I would have backed us to win!

Hull really was a shithole and the pub we went in to near the station was on a road with a tanning salon (20p a minute) bookies,amusement arcade,tattoo shop and a café where every meal cost £2

Got sis beers for just over £12 though so not all bad

Comment

Was not impressed Hull can't see them winning many more before end of the season very poor side
        Six points of us will keep them up and send us down imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Six points of us will keep them up and send us down imho.
          Yes but in both games we have contributed to their wins and them taking the points Missing pen at Home (put that away and we draw) Barton getting sent off most recently think we would have got a draw again with 11 men

Kev believe me they played 10men for 3/4 of the game and were pony and you could not have told they had a man advantage, they showed me nothing that made me think they were going to go on a run of wins quite the opposite

There going to be in it with us right up until the end as I cannnot see that Hull side picking up many points outside of the KC and I think they will struggle at home too

Burnley looked a better side then them on recent viewings

Comment

Cheap night out though - £1.50 sambuca shots and £2.35 pints!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
            X