No announcement yet.

Fernandes and Ferdinand on London Call-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TF seems to have his heart in the right place. It's his brain I'm worried about.

Lucky Sir Les is on board.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
      Yes Kev ur rite,,,, I remember bumping Into him years ago and confirmed the above .... We are a little soft spot - nothing more ..
      Didnt know for certain. Cheers for confirming sk mate.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Always loved Les as a player and one of the few players who has seemed a gent on and off the pitch but a little bit of me cant forget that when we were desperate to have him back at the fag end of his career he took Reading over us. Then seemed to speak of Spurs as "his" club. Probably just coincidental, but money is swilling round the club and he is back. Hope I am wrong and that he is as genuine as many good posters seem to think.
        I met him about 8 years back and he said when approached about returning he would have loved to but his concern was we had nobody in midfield that could pick out a pass or anticipate a run a striker was likely to make , and that applied to most championship clubs , you really couldn't argue with that

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          TF seems to have his heart in the right place. It's his brain I'm worried about.

Lucky Sir Les is on board.
          More of your anti-TF rubbish. Give it a rest eh? There's a good lad.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            More of your anti-TF rubbish. Give it a rest eh? There's a good lad.
            Are you Tony in disguise?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Are you Tony in disguise?
              You say Lucky Sir Les is on board, but who got him here, it's the same brain you seem to be worried about.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                You say Lucky Sir Les is on board, but who got him here, it's the same brain you seem to be worried about.

Jury is out on Les and whether its a good thing to get a big job with such little experience. Looks good so far though. Maybe Fernandes gets one decision right in every twenty?

Comment

Jury is out on Les and whether its a good thing to get a big job with such little experience. Looks good so far though. Maybe Fernandes gets one decision right in every twenty?
                  You know what V, I blame Sir Les for all our troubles and here's why.

He left this club when we were doing well, we went downhill very fast. He now comes back and it's starting to look like we're heading back where we were.

Is he to blame for all these years of hurt and depression and was he the missing jigsaw piece?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    You know what V, I blame Sir Les for all our troubles and here's why.

He left this club when we were doing well, we went downhill very fast. He now comes back and it's starting to look like we're heading back where we were.

Is he to blame for all these years of hurt and depression and was he the missing jigsaw piece?
                    Bit too early for that MYU...give him a season or two in the job.

Comment

Bit too early for that MYU...give him a season or two in the job.
                      Mark my words... we'll get back in the top half. Might not happen in the next 2 to 3 seasons but we'll be back!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        What I found interesting was the point made that there are plenty of other alternatives if CA didn't sign. Also when they where talking about older professionals who set a good example, I was shocked to hear LF mention JB.
                        Why shocked about JB...? By all accounts h is a top pro in training and gives 110% all the time. He gets provoked every single match and barely rises to any of it. People say he's such a liability but you don't see that week in week out. Ten years ago maybe, not now. That city incident years ago that escalated was the only issue since we signed him.

Comment

Working...
                        X