Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many points do you think HR has cost us this season up until his very convenient departure,by way of team selection,
    apparently ignoring some players,lack of substitutions etc.

Just curious

Bill Bill Bill .....(sighs)...Just let it go. You seem to be missing him more than anyone. Chris Ramsey is the manager, look forward not back

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Bill Bill Bill .....(sighs)...Just let it go. You seem to be missing him more than anyone. Chris Ramsey is the manager, look forward not back
      I wondered why he never joined in on the time travel thread...
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I could let go if some on here would just admit what a turd HR was and is.

Comment

Ok any chance you could answer the question

Comment

So your actual vendetta is against WATRB's posters who have a different opinion to you?
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

To answer your question, I think around 10 points.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                To answer your question, I think around 10 points.
                Thankyou MYU no vendetta just making my point and yes you can have an opinion but find your
                support of him totally baffling and illogical.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  So your actual vendetta is against WATRB's posters who have a different opinion to you?
                  any chance you could answer the original question

Comment

nope, don't feel like contributing to your harry bashing (aka WATRB's bashing)
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      nope, don't feel like contributing to your harry bashing (aka WATRB's bashing)
                      Truth hurts and you wont answer the question because you don't want to think about it...........WATRB bashing again what are you on

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                        Ok any chance you could answer the question
                        what question bill mate?

Comment

what question bill mate?
                          the original post

Comment

Oh the points one........erm my answer....none,zero,nil,zilch.
                            You see it's the players that go out on the pitch and win games so they get all the credit.........so using that reasoning they must also be to blame for the points lost.......Tis logical init?

Comment

I give up

Comment

Working...
                              X