what were the posituves and negatives of harry redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what were the posituves and negatives of harry redknapp

i think the negatives were his terrrible defensive tactics always looking for a one nil victory

but his positives he did sign some really good players

what do you guys think
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    i think the negatives were his terrrible defensive tactics always looking for a one nil victory

what do you guys think
    Always looking but only achieved once
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Positives: Cleared up the mess made by mark hughes, assembled a decent enough squad for the prem (imo) with a few good young players in there. So in a way, he helped set up the foundations for a new manager to come in and take us to the next level.

Negatives: Couldn't manage his team, didn't seem up for it anymore, players seemed uninspired by him.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post

what do you guys think
        He is a cant
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Positives he's gone
          Negatives should of gone sooner
          R's

Comment

Oh and he a karnt
            R's

Comment

yes

another negative for me is the way he just dropped players like matty phillips and he let them just drift out of the squad,he shoul;d have tried to get matty fireing on all cylinders again not just leave him inj the reserves

A PLAYER DOSNT SUDDENLY BECOME USELESS UNLESS OF COURSE THEY ARE SWP

More...

Comment

Positives: took us up, signed some decent players
                Negatives: took us down, was given big fat cheque book and didn't use it well, always everyone else's fault but never his, very short term in everything he did

Comment

Brought in Remy, Austin, Caulker, Mutch, Dunne on a free, Phillips, McCarthy, Isla, Vargas, Zarate.

Negatives: Didn't play Zarate, Phillips, Mutch. A few other things people have pointed out.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

he

he gave me the 24th of may which is my greatest qpr memory

More...

Comment

Positives: Play-off Final
                      Negatives: Reading WATRB on Saturday evenings

Comment

His melted face

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          Positives: Cleared up the mess made by mark hughes, assembled a decent enough squad for the prem (imo) with a few good young players in there. So in a way, he helped set up the foundations for a new manager to come in and take us to the next level.

Negatives: Couldn't manage his team, didn't seem up for it anymore, players seemed uninspired by him.
                          Exactly what I was going to right...... but would've also added the play off final in the positives.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Like most of you said he brought some very good players and some of them came here because of him,or at least so they said. Play-off win was something that we should always be grateful to him.no matter what kind performance it was.

Despite good players he brought here looked like he didn't know how to use them right (Fer&Vargas) and his lack of passion sometimes during the games were sad and frustrating to watch. it looked like he was most of the times totally clueless during the match and didn't know how to change things when they didn't work. Of course his excuses were always pathetic. He had 2 years to bring strikers which he always wanted and once he brought couple he played them out of position or didn't play them all. he said Bobby can play 20 minutes,but suddenly he played full 90 at Sunderland and did more than ok and still made some good runs after 85 minutes.

Comment

Positives:
                              *Getting rid of the mercenaries.
                              * Bringing good players for the championship
                              * Going up

Negatives:
                              * Not giving youngsters a chance.
                              * Failing to sign any striker
                              * Playing some players our of their positions.
                              * Too defensive/lack of believe in away games
                              Last edited by Yousef; 16-02-2015, 09:48 AM.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X