Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF now saying Ramsey could keep the job long-term

Comment

Ramsey was a popular figure at Spurs, having worked with the academy and the first team, with Ledley King one of the many senior players who enjoyed his approach to both the game and youth development – something the QPR squad seem to have bought into already.

"He is one of the best coaches around." King told the London Evening Standard in 2012. "The youngsters love the way he works and they have really bought into his methods.

"If you look at what he's done, he's brought fresh ideas and they have filtered through. Chris has changed a lot at Tottenham, in terms of the academy and the improvement of players."

Full article: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9711982?

Comment

Keep digging Tony! Made an absolute ### of himself on Tuesday and now doesn't have a clue who's going to be manager next season.

Glad Ramsey has been given the opportunity and rightly so in contention for the permanent role if he's successful.

Comment

Im certainly in the pro Toney club but Ffs step away from the computer and take 1 step at a time. I really like CR and his influence he seems to have had on the team and his policy on bringing youth through, but he's only managed TWO games!! Lets talk long term at the end of the season.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

TF been watching Inception too many times

Comment

If Ramsey succeeds in keeping us up I'd be happy for him to keep the job next season. It also gives an added incentive for him to achieve it. So it's good news for me in that regard.

Comment

Ive long since given up on paying attention to anything tf says on twitter. The bloke really does need to lay off it as he will continue to make himself look a right tool. Gives the impression that he hasn't got a clue what hes doing. really pleased for chris and wish him all the best certainly has my full support but FFS tony give it a rest

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  If Ramsey succeeds in keeping us up I'd be happy for him to keep the job next season. It also gives an added incentive for him to achieve it. So it's good news for me in that regard.
                  Exactly. Everyone is playing for their future so to speak. It can only be a good thing.

Also, if Ramsey keeps us up and we appoint a new manager, I'll be amazed if he isn't offered a manager role by a Championship club.

Comment

I'm not having a pop at big tone as I like the bloke. but is anyone else abit confused what he's going on about?
                    He said he's got his dream manager lined up to manage us from next season ( which I reckon is clement) . But also said ramsey could be in charge next year if he does well. Genuinely baffled.

Comment

Tweet was proper eggy. Embarrassing to him. Confirmed now.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                        I'm not having a pop at big tone as I like the bloke. but is anyone else abit confused what he's going on about?
                        He said he's got his dream manager lined up to manage us from next season ( which I reckon is clement) . But also said ramsey could be in charge next year if he does well. Genuinely baffled.
                        He posted the 'dream manager' tweet less than 3 hours before the Sunderland victory (bad timing in itself). Since then there was a ground swell of support (from R's fans) for CR to be given the job, which TF was clearly swayed by.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          Ive long since given up on paying attention to anything tf says on twitter. The bloke really does need to lay off it as he will continue to make himself look a right tool. Gives the impression that he hasn't got a clue what hes doing. really pleased for chris and wish him all the best certainly has my full support but FFS tony give it a rest

Comment

Poor old tony keeps putting is foot in it, I would love Ramsey to keep us up and then be given what greedy ugly spitting image puppet sherwood wanted. A 3 year contract
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

I see the thought police are out in force again. If people don't like what he writes then don't read it. Just crack on and let him get on with it. No need to analyse every word he says.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X