• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's "difficult".
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Far too early for a poll like this. Anything could happen. All the clubs around us could win every single game. Wait till the end of the season and then see.

Comment

I'm going with LC, AV and Sunderland. LC is truly horrible. I've been able to watch Sunderland and AV quite a bit this season, I guess cause they have American players. In Sunderland's case....HAD American player, Altidore left and he sux'd about as hard as a player can. And while I used to like Poyet, he's gone crazy recently, cracking under pressure. He get's that wide eyed Charles Manson look when things go wrong, you can tell he's not tied very tight. As for AV, they're a 1 horse team, if Benteke is off, they lose and he's been off for awhile. Getting TS may give them a bit of a bump but AV plays very scattered, they needed someone like a CR to give them a plan and some structure. I haven't watched Hull much, they seem up and down and I don't think I've watched Burnley all year. At this stage, teams need discipline and consistency and I think CR can do that for us. As others have said, doing well against Hull will be massive to keep us on the right track.

Comment

Working...
        X