Farewell fellow r's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell fellow r's

I am completely buzzing after what was a fantastic yet unexpected performance against Sunderland. I think we will put up a real fight to stay in this league, after years of praying harry would leave us. We have so much to be pleased about yet we have a section on here just spouting negative shi te with no real explanation. You would of noticed I very rarely post on this board and I am even getting fed up with some of our spotty frustrated youth. Also the old humour and banter which 9 times out of 10 was completely harmless has completely deserted this site. I do however owe a few on here that have entertained me in the last few decades a ty and goodbye. Those few will know who they are. This is certainly not a pop at the mods and admin but just to a select few. Stanley has been a superb addition to this board. Come on u R's!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

should still pop in WeAre when you fancy it your old school

Comment

weare, that's a real shame. You are a long term poster who enters into the good banter that goes on. I know that some posters do have a negative vibe but it's up to the rest to put up a good argument against them.

Take a few days out and then return refreshed and posting positive threads, especially as we will be 3 or 4 more wins to the good
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

i feel the same most of the time weare but your a good poster mate so i hope you post again soon.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Nah, boring. Weare is one of the best posters on here, IMO. You/he should Infact contribute more.
          Last edited by Shania; 11-02-2015, 08:42 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

You'll be back. Facto has retired millions of times but he still comes back
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Nah, boring. Weare is one of the best posters on here, IMO. You/he should Infact contribute more.
              sorry shania?
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

You'll be missed WeAre. You have given us some fantastic memories.

Returning your ST in our Championship winning season was my personal highlight.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  sorry shania?
                  It was a positive response to him, not a dig at you Bushcelt;))

Ps. You should also contribute more Bushcelt!!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    It was a positive response to him, not a dig at you Bushcelt;))

Ps. You should also contribute more Bushcelt!!
                    sorry i just never got the boring part and thank you. 100% agree about weare. deserves a bash as admin/mod in my humble opinion.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      You'll be missed WeAre. You have given us some fantastic memories.

Returning your ST in our Championship winning season was my personal highlight.
                      'One punch' being my favourite
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        'One punch' being my favourite
                        he took it on the chin tho....
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                          he took it on the chin tho....
                          Yes, a good egg really

Comment

Stay we.

One of the better posters.

Comment

weare stop being a fooking drama queen......she aint worth it mucker...no piece of skirt should tell you when you can or cant come on here...youve posted threads at a high level ffs!.........plus you are a great character old bean!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X