X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worryingly

Nigel Adkins into 4/1

Just noticed that myself. Surely not?!

Judging by TF's tweet, I'd assume the manager is in a job, which would rule Adkins out.

Comment

I don't think the bookies know this time. It is just weight of money.
      It was interesting to read that one of the bookies had been asked to open a market on Laudrup to take a bet and the effect that had on the odds. Papers were even quoting him as being expected to be announced today - based on what? Someones twenty pound bet probably!

Comment

Bookies aint got a Scooby lads.

Comment

Adkins over Ramsey? No way Tony

Comment

NO NO don't want him thought he said dream manager not someone who couldn't get reading in the play offs with a descent team , go to get someone better TONY

Comment

Christ we are in trouble if Adkins is TFs dream manager!

Don't believe it for a second.

Comment

At the moment I reckon it's between Ramsey, Sherwood(still) and the Brentford fella. My money would go on the Brentford fella at the end of the season and TF keeps Ramsey until then.

Comment

Adkins, no chance, no better than Kevin Bond or Joe Jordan
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

6/4 now. If he's his dream manager then #### me he needs his head testing. Signing Anton for Reading done it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                      At the moment I reckon it's between Ramsey, Sherwood(still) and the Brentford fella. My money would go on the Brentford fella at the end of the season and TF keeps Ramsey until then.
                      Hows the brentford fella a dream manager though, when even brentford have been saying they are considering replacing him if he gets them to the prem?

Comment

Is he young
                        R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                          Is he young
                          No mate, young is that diving ####er at Man Utd
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Hows the brentford fella a dream manager though, when even brentford have been saying they are considering replacing him if he gets them to the prem?
                            they ain't going up,starting to wobble are the bees-mid table. if thats tf's dream appointment i'll give up or give next doors yappy mutt me pirelli's full on at the very least-watch this space.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              6/4 now. If he's his dream manager then #### me he needs his head testing. Signing Anton for Reading done it for me.
                              He's 8/1 Fordy. Ramsey until the end of the season according to the press in the last hour.

Comment

Working...
                              X