Matty Phillips.. Cant Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matty Phillips.. Cant Cross

Matty Phillips cant cross a ball to save his life, shall we get rid?.. He did hit that terrible cross over at the weekend and was average...

All the lad needs is coaching, trust and confidence... He created the most chances in any game last night at 5.

I think some on here need to have a little more faith in the youngsters at our club... Give them a chance and realise when they haven't had a decent one yet before coating them off constantly.

Whats the point of a post like this..he was average on Sat and very good last night...no one was coating him off, and many of the posts said he needed game time. We all know he is a good player and given time will get better and better.

petty point scoring!

Comment

loads were coating him off fella.. Loads were giving it get rid of Hoilett and Phillips.

There's so many fickle fans on here its un-real.. a post like this is deserved.

Comment

Most predictable thread ever..:-)

He was better than Saturday last night. Thought he could have been MOTM if not for Green.

Comment

Played well yesterday, hope it was only a minor knock that took him off.

Comment

I agree with what you say about the fickle nature of the fans..you only have to read last nights match threads as that sums it up in a nutshell.

Comment

I've always said there's a quality player in there. It's just that he's a massive "confidence player". We would have been mad to have let him go.......

Comment

One win and everyone is screaming for Ramsay as manager... I mean come on!! haha its embarrassing really.

I like the bloke, he comes across well and the team is playing with a lease of freedom but lets not go overboard!

Comment

We know talent when we see it

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    loads were coating him off fella.. Loads were giving it get rid of Hoilett and Phillips.

There's so many fickle fans on here its un-real.. a post like this is deserved.
                    Oh here we go again.

Nobody was coating him off. MANY people were however questioning people's opinion that he was outstanding on Saturday. He wasn't. End of. No end product.

Last night, he was looking up before crossing the ball...and guess what...he found his targets and guess what....we scored two goals.

Maybe he read some of the posts on here and took the advice!

Saturday.....average.......last night.......much better. If he keeps that up I'll vote for him as player of the season if it makes you happy!

Is he your love child or something?
                    Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post
                      Oh here we go again.

Nobody was coating him off. MANY people were however questioning people's opinion that he was outstanding on Saturday. He wasn't. End of. No end product.

Last night, he was looking up before crossing the ball...and guess what...he found his targets and guess what....we scored two goals.

Saturday.....average.......last night.......much better. If he keeps that up I'll vote for him as player of the season if it makes you happy!

Comment

Paternity test!!!!

Jeremy Kyle here we come

Comment

Phillips has been coated off on here by loads!!

Barely played and when played out of position and a fair few on here said to jog him on.

The boy is now showing why he should of been playing and people are back tracking.

Thing with Phillips is he is a good prem player.

Not the best but certainly good enough for us!

Comment

Hoilett for me has had his chance and I dont think we're ever going to see the blackburn hoilett we thought we was getting. But im all for second chances.

Phillips played well on saturday. Only winger we have who can actually cross a ball with pace.
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post
                              Oh here we go again.

This sums it up.

He wasn't outstanding saturday which is what i think people had issue with. I still gave him praise for the couple of quality crosses he put in but had a dig at the ones that were poor. Last night he was superb.

I won't be starting a silly thread everytime he has a bad game though.

My opinon is still the same. I don't think he is that good a player but would love to be proved wrong and will be the first to hold my hands up if i am.

Comment

Working...
                              X