And a Youth player blooded (Doughty)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Harry thought he knew it all and we can all now see it was costing us.
    I think TF figured that out in the end, After Les and Chris had a good look prior to the window opening, I believe they said no need to spend mad money, hence the " no more cheque book" tweet.

I remember Rio saying via a tweet to TF that he believed that there where a few £ 10m+ players in the youth set up, Hoddle has since come out and said he believes the U21's has some good players in it!

HR is all about spending, I think we will see a few others given a chance, I bet Elmer and the young RB who's name escapes me are gutted to be out on loan at present.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

think you mean Harriman, has looked good the couple of times hes played for us

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Remember seeing him in a friendly v Crawley 3 or 4 years back now and he looked very impressive then by never seemed to push on - good to see him in the side.
        i went to that game at crawley a easybus had over turned on the m25 , took hours to get there

Comment

Fair play to Ramsey for giving the boy his chance.

Would never see Arry do that.

Comment

Barton was quick to praise the R’s Academy product for his mature display on Wearside.

“We’ve had youngsters in the squad like Michael Doughty,” Barton told www.qpr.co.uk.

“He’s a great lad, he’s worked very hard and been very patient. He’s gone out on loan a numbers of times to get his chance and I thought when he came on at Sunderland he looked like he belonged.

“He was excellent, it’s not easy coming on as a sub in a game when they are expected to score and you are a little bit on the back foot.

“I thought he looked really comfortable and that is a massive sign because this football club hasn’t had that for a number of years. The fans always like to see players develop from within.

“Every football club needs that stimulus and the competition of the youngsters pecking away. It is vital to the health of the football club in the short, medium and long term.”

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/jo...QBRlE72jPHP.99

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              An added bonus and he never looked out of place
              He also displayed some excellent ball-winning skills. Hard to get too excited after ten mins but I thought it was a very good ten mins.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

We also have Robinson on loan at Huddersfield. So our left back situation looks very good fot the future, cause Yun has proved that he can play in PL

Comment

Like said. Yun & Robinson is very positive!!!!

Mix that with Doughty & Harriman. Not bad
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Hows robinson dong on loan? Never read or hear anything about him like the other loanees, is he playing?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Hows robinson dong on loan? Never read or hear anything about him like the other loanees, is he playing?
                      All doing well by all accounts Kev: http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/lo...h-2272027.aspx

Comment

Working...
                      X