'It's difficult'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'It's difficult'

At least, it is if you put players out of position and sit back and defend from the word go!

Well done to Chris and the lads on stopping the rot, looked really positive in the first half and then sat back and held out when they needed to. Credit to Ramsey for giving Doughty a go as well, think he looked like a great prospect in his little cameo.

Originally posted by Graham Norton View Post
    At least, it is if you put players out of position and sit back and defend from the word go!

Well done to Chris and the lads on stopping the rot, looked really positive in the first half and then sat back and held out when they needed to. Credit to Ramsey for giving Doughty a go as well, think he looked like a great prospect in his little cameo.
    It is very very difficult to win away from home if you sit deep and dont get men forward quickly.
    However, when you attack get crosses into the box with players attacking the ball hey presto, what do you know, you can score goals and win away points.

Comment

You could hear the excuses now, well no Charlie, no Ned, no Dunney, terrible transfer window, no strikers, Sando not ready, Defoe playing for them, no youth good enough, blah, Blah, I am glad that man is gone!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        You could hear the excuses now, well no Charlie, no Ned, no Dunney, terrible transfer window, no strikers, Sando not ready, Defoe playing for them, no youth good enough, blah, Blah, I am glad that man is gone!
        Me too!

Comment

You're not alone there. He could and should have gone before Christmas.

Comment

Can hear his voice reading that. Thank God he's gone. A dinosaur.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop;13.
              blah, Blah, I am glad that man is gone!
              Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              Me too!
              Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              You're not alone there. He could and should have gone before Christmas.
              Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Can hear his voice reading that. Thank God he's gone. A dinosaur.
              Here here ..... I can't be bothered to dig up the old threads but when a few of us were complaining about negative tactics & the same old BS being sprouted week after week after week we got shouted down and told HR was the best we could get & give him a chance , but apparently someone who once had half a game for Brighton can see what the rest of us 'moaning' eijets could see and bang 'we win away, we win away'
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

I know it was against Sunderland, but Everton nor Burnley were that good either or even Newcastle, yet his negativity made them look good.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  I know it was against Sunderland, but Everton nor Burnley were that good either or even Newcastle, yet his negativity made them look good.
                  That team and tactics tonight would of got points from everyone of those games.

Comment

You forgot to mention lost of Remy

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Harry always had excuses but never looked in the mirror. I am sure we would have had more points away if this lame duck was not in charge.

I like Ramsey's honesty so far. I do think posters go well over the top when we do win which is a shame as when we lose they go to the extreme the other way. Ramsey summed it up last night basically saying we played well and had the rub if the green.

Sunderland had there chances and if they put them away the result could have been different. What pleased me was we had no #### ups which has cost us so much this season.

Green was immense in goal at least stopping 2 going in.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        absolutely.

you could see from the start that QPR went there to attack and take the lead.

When Phillips was crossing the ball into the box he had about 3 or 4 team mates to aim for. Isla and Yun were joining in with the attacks along with Krancjar, Fer and Zamora, which never happened under Redknapp UNTIL QPR went at least a goal (usually 2) behind as at Everton, Arsenal and Stoke.

Comment

I agree it could have been different if Sunderland had taken their chances, but for me the optimistic attacking approach QPR made from the start was the main difference between Ramsay's team and Redknapp's ( the players selected were near enough the same ).

Comment

It really helps to have players playing their natural position - just think about Onuoha, Hill and Fer.
                            Probably the first game this season since first match agianst Hull

Comment

last two games have been like a breath of fresh air. The players look up for it, well set up tactically and, where they can, played in their correct positions.

Frustrating as had 'Arry gone earlier we would have more points on the board.

Comment

Working...
                              X