Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

charlies injury could be a blessing in disguise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlies injury could be a blessing in disguise!

i know he has done exceptionally well but has been off the pace since early december imho....we need to inject some pace up front n now have the perfect opportunity to do so.....vargas n zarate!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Agree. I think Vargas and Zarate can do a bit of damage to the Sunderland defence if they are played. As for Austin, I said it weeks ago that he has been found out and although he was unfortunate not to score against United and Southampton, his general play suggest he may need some rest. I believe that he will come stronger after the lay off.

Comment

yes i concur....but if vargas n zarate perform they must stay in!

Comment

Prefer winning to idols.

Comment

exactly.....no one man is a island

Comment

Prefer goals to blanks every game. Chaz has scored more than half our total, how can be being without him ever be better????

Comment

kevin i think a change up front will give us something different and maybe change our fortunes!

Comment

Hope so mate, but cant see it myself. Dont forget ramseys still playing zamora, whos total rubbish (although will always be adored for that goal)

Comment

agreed.....never forget bz,s goal but he is not what we need right now!

Comment

Prefer Vargas with Zarate behind him. Both have pace and when playing away, pace is very important. Both are internationals and especially Vargas, with a big reputation. Bobby will slow us down. I think its a bad decision by Ramsey. Impact sub, maybe. But to start?

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      exactly.....no one man is a island
                      Steven???

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        i know he has done exceptionally well but has been off the pace since early december imho....we need to inject some pace up front n now have the perfect opportunity to do so.....vargas n zarate!
                        You never know we might play Vargas in his correct position up top,which is where he played for everyone else?

Comment

call me nostradamus, but i confidently predict Zarate and Vargus are not the answer!

Comment

Zamora will start tonight - hopefully he will play Zarate off him and Vargas out right

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                              Zamora will start tonight - hopefully he will play Zarate off him and Vargas out right

Like to see this

Comment

Working...
                              X