Tony is responsible for this mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony is responsible for this mess

Really sorry for those who support Tony whatever, but this man i think is either very naive or the biggest bull sh***r ever. He has put us in 180 million pounds of debt, picked the wrong managers and allowed a stupid transfer policy, made statements about the stadium when we dont even own the land, said that he supports Harry but then makes back handed comments on twitter which undermines his position, puts Les in a position of director of football (is he up for the job) he does not sanction the signing of a forward and now charlie is injured. He is in charge of the ship and think the whole time has been a massive disaster as we have not progressed at all from the time he bought the club.
    The future's Amit the futures not orange

Tony Out!

Comment

Originally posted by GARO1967 View Post
      Really sorry for those who support Tony whatever, but this man i think is either very naive or the biggest bull sh***r ever. He has put us in 180 million pounds of debt, picked the wrong managers and allowed a stupid transfer policy, made statements about the stadium when we dont even own the land, said that he supports Harry but then makes back handed comments on twitter which undermines his position, puts Les in a position of director of football (is he up for the job) he does not sanction the signing of a forward and now charlie is injured. He is in charge of the ship and think the whole time has been a massive disaster as we have not progressed at all from the time he bought the club.
      k
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Bejaysus, hit the roost now .without Tony there'd be no top flight football for rangers
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Amit's the person who got Harry Redknapp to come here, Harry said this himself.

None of us knew this would happen and I don't think Tony and the board wanted to waste their money, it just didn't work out.

I think this club us cursed.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            Bejaysus, hit the roost now .without Tony there'd be no top flight football for rangers
            Nail.Hi.On.The.Head.....now can we get back to SUPPORTING our team in these hours of need.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRNW9 View Post
              Nail.Hi.On.The.Head.....now can we get back to SUPPORTING our team in these hours of need.
              Spot bowlack there Nw9
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I really don't get this.... We are not in a mess. Annoys the hell out of me this message board but I really can't help but come and look at what rubbish is being said.

Why do people think we have a divine right to finishing Mid table? We are playing against 17 established prem clubs week in week out and we are in a big battle with them. There is not a mess here at all. We are where we should be. In and around 20th to 15th. Hopefully we finish above the line and that would've a good season.

I tell you now though that unless the moany negative fans sort themselves out and try backing the team, this horrible, negative vibe won't go away

Comment

the following are those responsible for our current plight! in no particular order of blame.

1/ the owners/board/ceo.....poor decisions and running of the club
                  2/the manager/coaching staff...poor player recruitment,tactics,team selection,coaching
                  3/ players.....paid handsomely and in many cases underperforming and making schoolboy errors
                  4/.....us the fans.....over expectations of a club no more than lower championship in size historically!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                    I really don't get this.... We are not in a mess. Annoys the hell out of me this message board but I really can't help but come and look at what rubbish is being said.

Why do people think we have a divine right to finishing Mid table? We are playing against 17 established prem clubs week in week out and we are in a big battle with them. There is not a mess here at all. We are where we should be. In and around 20th to 15th. Hopefully we finish above the line and that would've a good season.

I tell you now though that unless the moany negative fans sort themselves out and try backing the team, this horrible, negative vibe won't go away
                    This is not about being negative its about our club and the future of our club, the buck does stop with the people running the club as in any business, there are lots of bad decisions being made but the thing that concerns me the most is the debt and the punishment we will receive from the football league if we go down. If you want to ignore it then good for you but then dont complain if we end up in serious s**t in the coming years.
                    The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

Originally posted by QPRNW9 View Post
                      My sentiments too. Well said mate.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Laughable. The only reason we are in this 'mess' is because tony has done exactly what we all wanted him to do; Employ experienced managers with good records and trust them with a budget.

It's not Tony's fault that they players haven't been coached properly or that the wrong sort of players were bought or the wrong positions were over compensated for. That's not his job to get involved in. It's not only know after seeing pathetic performance after pathetic performance with excuse after excuse for defeats that he's thoufh enough is enough and Harry should do his job rather than just buying more players. And imo he was absolutely bang on right to do that.

Of course what we should be doing is going back to the days of briartore where he was phoning the dugout to tell ainsworth what team to pick with chants of 'spend some fuc&Łng money' in the background

Comment

Working...
                        X