Rob Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Green

If anyone can find it out I'd love to know his passing accuracy today, his distribution was #### poor today, took a lot of time when we had the momentum. Made a few decent saves but every goal kick and drop kick landed on a southampton head
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Slow off his line on two occasions which caused chaos but pulled off few decent saves. As said distribution is shocking but that's green decent keeper but comes with flaws

Comment

Kicking has been awful from day dot. Is it that hard to kick straight? If he's aiming for a man in the wing again awful.

Comment

Harsh to single out the keeper in a thread imo. Do one on every single player if you are going to do a thread on sh itness.

Comment

24% Accuracy. Poor to be honest although forster only had 31%. 4th worst passing in the league this season of all players with only 3 keepers behind him.

Also, on another point, there seems to be zero communication between green and his defence. Lots of problems caused by that. They aren't talking and it leaves them exposed.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Not to forget in the first half he was caught n no mans land well out of his area with no chance of getting the ball. The saints player should've have scored and if green had got a hand on it he'd have seen red. Against Swansea also charged out and handled outside his box..... Worrying.

Comment

Should rotate keepers every now and then, would have them on their A game at all times
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Without green wered be down now..
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

One of our best, if not the best, players this season.

Comment

Player of the season so far along with austin

Comment

Greens passing accuracy is probably so low because I'm guessing he has had to do the most long balls out of any one in the league. And does it only count as a completed pass if we are first to the ball?

Comment

Working...
                      X