3-5-2???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-5-2???

Buzzing for the game tomorrow now Sagpuss has thrown his toys out and gone.
    Looking forward to the rest of the season now come what may.
    Would like Ramsey/Les to stay in control for the rest of the season with the board taking their time and having more options/clearer idea of who we need next. If we stay up and Derby don't get promoted should go all out for McClaren, same applies for Eddie Howe and Mark Warburton.
    If it is to be Timmy then good luck to him, he has a point to prove and could be a success.
    It's like a breath of fresh air not having Harry around now, let's hope that translates to a good win tomorrow and some away points.
    I think a return to 3-5-2 would bring the flair football Ramsey said they'd bring tomorrow
    My team would be
    Green

Caulks
    Dunne
    Chief

Isla
    Sandro
    Henry
    Fer
    Yun

Charlie
    Vargas/Tarbs

Definitely want to see some support for Charles and Le-Roy played in the middle
    What dya reckon
    C'mon my team !!!!
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
    Buzzing for the game tomorrow now Sagpuss has thrown his toys out and gone.
    Looking forward to the rest of the season now come what may.
    Would like Ramsey/Les to stay in control for the rest of the season with the board taking their time and having more options/clearer idea of who we need next. If we stay up and Derby don't get promoted should go all out for McClaren, same applies for Eddie Howe and Mark Warburton.
    If it is to be Timmy then good luck to him, he has a point to prove and could be a success.
    It's like a breath of fresh air not having Harry around now, let's hope that translates to a good win tomorrow and some away points.
    I think a return to 3-5-2 would bring the flair football Ramsey said they'd bring tomorrow
    My team would be
    Green

Caulks
    Dunne
    Chief

Isla
    Sandro
    Henry
    Fer
    Yun

Charlie
    Vargas/Tarbs

Definitely want to see some support for Charles and Le-Roy played in the middle
    What dya reckon
    C'mon my team !!!!
    Decent enough team... But you'd have to take Sandro out, he aint fit enough Ramsay has said.

I personally would go..

-------------------Green-----------------------

Isla--------Chief---------Caulker---------Yun

---------Barton---------------Henry----------

---------------------Fer------------------------

---------Vargas-------------Adel--------------

-------------------Austin----------------------

Comment

I would leave out dunne, just use him if ned gets injured
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        I would leave out dunne, just use him if ned gets injured
        People may want to hang me for this but I think Dunne is massively average.. HR has just been bumming him up for too long.. Dunne aint the future, id bench him unless Ned or Caulks are injured.

Comment

Its time to give rio another chance now we are not playing the system that doesnt work. Dunne and hill have been exposed as the standard of players they are lately.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Decent enough team... But you'd have to take Sandro out, he aint fit enough Ramsay has said.

I personally would go..

-------------------Green-----------------------

Isla--------Chief---------Caulker---------Yun

---------Barton---------------Henry----------

---------------------Fer------------------------

---------Vargas-------------Adel--------------

-------------------Austin----------------------
            Great team this one!

Should get the solidity with Barton and Henry (Sandro to come in for one of them depending on form), width from full backs with Henry and Barton covering them when they go forward, Fer in his best position (Box to Box) and Vargas, Adel and Austin would be a handful for any team. Great team this one, gets me excited!

Comment

Hope Sandro is fit. Not that we can expect much from that crock, but we live in hope...... If he is he should be paired with Kelvin. Barton benched. Bob mustn't start. If 4231 then would play Phillips and Adel on the flanks with Fer in the middle. If 442 then Kelvin benched with either Zarate or Vargas next to Austin. Zarate for me. Clean slate. Onouha and Caulker CB pairing.

Comment

just have a go, that is all we ask
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Totally agree with op that it's feels like a weight has been lifted from the club with harry gone. i'd go with:
                  Green
                  Isla, Dunne, Caulker, Yun
                  henry, sandro
                  vargas, Fer, adel
                  austin

Comment

Originally posted by PizzaBoy View Post
                    Great team this one!

Should get the solidity with Barton and Henry (Sandro to come in for one of them depending on form), width from full backs with Henry and Barton covering them when they go forward, Fer in his best position (Box to Box) and Vargas, Adel and Austin would be a handful for any team. Great team this one, gets me excited!

Comment

Great team this one!

That team would put a banging smile on my face tomorrow, I hope zarate gets some action
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Green
                        Isla Caulker Dunne Yun
                        Fer Barton
                        Vargas Taarabt Hoillett
                        Austin

Comment

Great team this one!

Southampton would ruin us down the flanks.

Comment

Cant see the obsession Dunne at all... Don't think his the future and lacks more than a yard of pace. We've also shed goals with him in the side.. I'd like to give the Ned and Caulks a run of games

Comment

Originally posted by supahoopsaaa View Post
                              Southampton would ruin us down the flanks.
                              Not really. That would be Barton and Henry's job to provide cover for the full backs. Help them out when we're defending and cover them when they go forward. Ok there might be a chance we'll get stung on the counter but we gotta go for it right!? The opposition is always going to carry some threats when playing in the prem.

Comment

Working...
                              X