Adel was right then....!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel was right then....!

During the row and the ex-change of words between Harry and Adel, among other things, Adel accused Harry that he spends most of the time in his office. He rarely have time for coaching etc etc. Of course, Harry denied these accusations and claimed that he wakes up at 5.30 in the morning to head for the training grounds. Now of course, coming from his own mouth, that he cannot even stand on his feet for five minutes to watch his grand children playing! Look, I sympathise with him for the coming operation and wish him a quick recovery, however, this statement suggest that Adel Taarabt was right after all about his boss.

That's bowlarks mate.
    Shaun Derry said yesterday that in all the time he was at Rangers he was always out on the training ground - or is My Lord a liar too?
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Its Harry's words. Maybe during the time Derry was with the R's, Harry's knee problems were not so critical.

Comment

Who care's, its history.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          Its Harry's words. Maybe during the time Derry was with the R's, Harry's knee problems were not so critical.
          Smoke screen Harry was paid to go so TF wouldn't suffer the embarrassment of sacking him 2 weeks after backing him

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
            But according to the masses on here, the knee is a smoke screen? Harry being out on the training pitch is also a falsehood. All I'm saying is maybe there is some truth in what he is saying but that won't stop the hand wringing and slurs that he and TF are liars, clowns and incompetents.
            Still, like someone says above, it's history and I'm sure we are all moving in without any more fuss
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              But according to the masses on here, the knee is a smoke screen? Harry being out on the training pitch is also a falsehood. All I'm saying is maybe there is some truth in what he is saying but that won't stop the hand wringing and slurs that he and TF are liars, clowns and incompetents.
              Still, like someone says above, it's history and I'm sure we are all moving in without any more fuss
              For an admin you come across quite naive. I think it's great to have a youngster on the team but next think your be telling us is that harry isn't a crook bent del boy?
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

PLEASE GOD !! Do not put Taarabt above Redknapp... No matter what you think of Redknapp Taarabt is a fool ! He is throwing away his career, he thinks he deserves to be at the best clubs in the world and to be honest if he did someone would splash the cash.

That one year in the championship was Taarabts moment...but since then he has been a right royal pain in the ####.

Comment

So Redknapp is no longer manager of QPR. Any chance people might stop trying to find new reasons to #### him off? and I thought we had had all moved on...to Beard & Black

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                    That one year in the championship was Taarabts moment...but since then he has been a right royal pain in the ####.

Hardly. I remember him impressing regularly when on loan (was it 18 months in all ?) prior to us signing him perm.
                    He must have impressed Warnock too, for him to visit him in France & Morocco and sign him and then change his management style to accomodate him.

I agree since then though, he's made life difficult for his managers and himself. I still think he takes too much notice of what his runt of an agent (Kia J still ?) tells him about how the top clubs in Europe want him to play for them.....You'd have thought by now with no offers on the table, he'd have realised they don't. That's footballers for you.....

Comment

I think Harry is a c ock but at what point did he say hes not on training ground??? he said he was but it leaves him in pain and he cant coach the way he wants to because of this. He said he was on training ground for 10 weeks with crutches and that he sat on a chair that don't strike me as someone not wanting to be on the training pitch

Might explain however why he sat on and never left the bench very much as many of us picked up on and criticised him for

Comment

There have been plenty of pics showing him at training. Rather believe that than listen to someone's #####ing.

Comment

Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Ha
                            Genius!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              That's bowlarks mate.
                              Shaun Derry said yesterday that in all the time he was at Rangers he was always out on the training ground - or is My Lord a liar too?
                              He's not talking about 2 years ago is he?

Harry's a liar everyone knows that by now.

Comment

Working...
                              X