Time for Fernandes to speak now!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for Fernandes to speak now!!

Every paper tomorrow all Pro Harry, digging up pictures of him on crutches and the nation feeling sorry for him, and show us as the villains!!
    Why didn't he go yesterday on Transfer Window day, as his knees couldn't have gone downhill that quick.

If Fernandes had given Harry £15 million to play around with in the Transfer Market yesterday, I don't think his knees would have forced his resignation today!!

Maybe these rags could pool their resources together and pay for him to manage another club for free.

Comment

Why are we the villains? He wasn't sacked. He resigned, so nobody can be blamed for this.

Comment

I'm moving on, I don't care what the papers are going to say or why Harry resigned now, I'm just concerned about getting points Saturday and getting a new manager in that will help us stay in the Premier League!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          I'm moving on, I don't care what the papers are going to say or why Harry resigned now, I'm just concerned about getting points Saturday and getting a new manager in that will help us stay in the Premier League!
          I'm with you mate. Done and dusted now.

Don't care what the papers say, we all know what it has been like for the last two years.

Simply need to revert to doing the basics correctly from now on. Not at all bothered about being high profile, that will come once we earn it. A nice, steady, well run club without too many dramas will do for me.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            Why are we the villains? He wasn't sacked. He resigned, so nobody can be blamed for this.
            Agree no need for us to say a word as it all seems very amicable. Harry in fairness has not said a bad word about the club actually he has been very complimentary and has said decision is all about his health even if we don't agree

Leave it there for me unless he comes out at later date saying opposite

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              Every paper tomorrow all Pro Harry, digging up pictures of him on crutches and the nation feeling sorry for him, and show us as the villains!!
              Why didn't he go yesterday on Transfer Window day, as his knees couldn't have gone downhill that quick.

If Fernandes had given Harry £15 million to play around with in the Transfer Market yesterday, I don't think his knees would have forced his resignation today!!
              Why will we be portrayed as villains? Haven't you seen his sky interview? He was very complimentary about the club and he also said TF tried to get players, so it seems there was no issue with transfers.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

NOTHING to do with his knee's..... If it was then how was he up 1st thing in the morning and the "1st one at the training ground"?.... especially if he "couldnt stand longer than 5mins"

Funny how he retired the day after the transfer window........ hmmmm wonder if his knee would of been ok if he had of signed Adebayor???..... think it was a simple case of 'run out of ideas'.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Every man and his dog knows Harry left becuase he's had enough and the sack was inevitable. I genuinely think Harry and tony got on and I believe the knee story which is genuine gave Harry and tony the perfect get out clause.

It means tony didn't look like he sacked him as he said he wouldn't amd Harry gets too walk away on his own terms. From what I been told this was all set up for the summer anyway and Tim has been lined up all along just this is happening earlier now.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Every man and his dog knows Harry left becuase he's had enough and the sack was inevitable. I genuinely think Harry and tony got on and I believe the knee story which is genuine gave Harry and tony the perfect get out clause.

It means tony didn't look like he sacked him as he said he wouldn't amd Harry gets too walk away on his own terms. From what I been told this was all set up for the summer anyway and Tim has been lined up all along just this is happening earlier now.
                    Yeah agree maids. I believe he's got bad knees as thats a fact and will need operations.... But no way is that the reason he left!.... the need to leave for those reasons dosent just happen over night, as only the night before he was very much Rangers manager trying to make signings... like I said a case of 'run out of ideas'.... also being able to walk instead of being sacked at the end of the season.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                    X