Adebayor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adebayor

On MOTD, big rumour Adebayor joining QPR on loan.

I know and I think it's fair to say that he ain't the answer when the going gets tough.... Let's hope I'm wrong though if he does arrive....

Comment

I hope so. A real goalscorer.

Comment

Lets pay someone 100k a week. Yeah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by W5R View Post
          Lets pay someone 100k a week. Yeah!!!
          Lot of money to sit on the bench with Zarate, whilst Charlie is on his own up front.

Comment

If he is in the mood Adebayor will be a good signing and can score goals unlike Zamora and It seems Vargas.

Comment

I'm wary as I can't really imagine him putting in a relegation battle shift, but I guess he could be another Cisse for us.

Comment

Maybe Harry the Great Motivator,can get best out of him and he scores few goals,if he comes,but i doubt he comes.

Comment

Lazy player don't want that kind of player.

Comment

Short loan spell with something to prove to his club. Could help get us out of this mess!
                    Looking forward to this one if he comes!

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      Lazy player don't want that kind of player.
                      Perceived that way sometimes yes, but he still offers something and can be superb. Would rather that than Zamora who offers no goal threat whatsoever is barely mobile and can only play 60mins costing us a sub.... Being so immobile he probably covers less ground than a "lazy" Adabayor would.

Comment

All depends what Adebayor turns up. At his best, he can be unplayable.......but if he doesn't fancy it, could be a liability.

A gamble, but in the seeming absence of alternatives, probably one worth taking

Comment

Good god the last player we need lazy money grabbing git.

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                            Good god the last player we need lazy money grabbing git.
                            Much better to stick with athletic, mobile, goal scoring, always lasts the distance Zamra then..... Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              Much better to stick with athletic, mobile, goal scoring, always lasts the distance Zamra then..... Really?
                              It is a gamble we need to take. He may be superb or useless. He knows the league and has goals in him.

But will he be enough when we have so many weaknesses in the team? Our defending is childlike as is our passing. Lack of pace and creativity is another area which has hurt. Then there is Harry who compounds the issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X