Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony's Tweet

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes · 8m8 minutes ago
    Think the 2 nd half showed what we can do. Not sure why we don't play all game like that. Let's see . Buck stops at me.

JamesAHeyden ‏@JamesAHeyden · 9m9 minutes ago
    @tonyfernandes desperately need another striker and a winger. Surely 4-5mil outlay worth it if we stay up?

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes · 7m7 minutes ago
    @JamesAHeyden What's junior Hoillet, Matt phillips and zarate.

Comment

Boring PR. Not interested.

Comment

[QUOTE=
        @JamesAHeyden What's junior Hoillet, Matt phillips and zarate.[/QUOTE]

Subs?

Comment

Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
          @tonyfernandes desperately need another striker and a winger. Surely 4-5mil outlay worth it if we stay up?

Three players benched today. By your manager........

Comment

Really Tony? Where were they today then?

Not the cleverest of responses mate.

Comment

That's what I was thinking, Phillips was hyped by TF this week, and then he doesn't get to have a go? Strange.

Comment

The drama continues lol

 Tony Fernandes retweeted

Jack @JacksHFB
                · 45m 45 minutes ago
                Mark Hughes is a far better manager than redknapp, think this just reiterates the point that @tonyfernandes is the problem

atleast he is reading these things

Comment

I think the majority of supporters (me included) have backed tony and would agree that his heart is in the right place, but by his continuous backing of our inept manager and by writing silly tweets like that, could see some supporters begin to turn on tony himself. Think he needs to keep his mouth shut now that he has backed Harry. I've always supported tony but I have to say he is really starting to pi$$ me off just as much as his mate Harry

Comment

I sense a powerstruggle.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

The drama continues lol

 Tony Fernandes retweeted

Jack @JacksHFB
                      · 45m 45 minutes ago
                      Mark Hughes is a far better manager than redknapp, think this just reiterates the point that @tonyfernandes is the problem

atleast he is reading these things
                      'AT THE TIME' Harry was the majority of fans favourite to take over from MH, and It was made very clear to TF the majority wanted him. 'At the time' he was also the nations favourite to take the England job. Imagen the up roar had he brought someone else in and that manager failed......A lot of "should've brought in HR" would be heard thats a fact!! Personally I wont for 1 second use hindsight and blame TF for bringing in HR... Also who was else was actually available???
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        I sense a powerstruggle.
                        Something wrong must be going on behind the scenes I'm sure. There doesn't seem to be any communication between redcrapp n the board. Anytime he is asked a question on bringing anyone in on Monday,all the saggy faced #### says is that he doesn't know where any transfers are at. I don't expect him to say we are signing so n so but after another away loss,would of been nice to get a glimmer big hope that something is actually being done to address the problems. At the minute it just seems like all hope has been abandoned.

Comment

So with fernandes saying that we do have a striker & wingers at the club,doesn't bode well for bringing anyone else in as the clown thinks we have enough players now. Getting really pissed off with Tf now,seems so blind to the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            'AT THE TIME' Harry was the majority of fans favourite to take over from MH, and It was made very clear to TF the majority wanted him. 'At the time' he was also the nations favourite to take the England job. Imagen the up roar had he brought someone else in and that manager failed......A lot of "should've brought in HR" would be heard thats a fact!! Personally I wont for 1 second use hindsight and blame TF for bringing in HR... Also who was else was actually available???
                            No hindsight needed... Look at the table and away results - enough to fire him...

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              I personally was happy when Harry got the job and so I dont blame Tony for that,but it hasn't worked, we have been ####ing awful ever since (bar sc###### through the playoffs) and Redknapp should not still be in this job, and by Tony posting silly things in his twitter he is once again making himself a target

Comment

Working...
                              X