Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samba Diakite

http://www.turkish-football.com/siva...samba-diakite/

Surely it would make sense to accept a fee that would cover his remaining few months of his contract? So say he's on £35k a week which would be £840k over 6 months. Accept a fee in the region of £500k, let him leave and pay him the remaining £340k of his contract. Spend the £500k on wages towards a new loan player.

Obviously without knowing the facts, this might be what we're doing but I'd be surprised if Sivasspor didn't offer £500k. Another factor could be the the possible final instalment of a signing on fee.

Even if we save a few hundred grand it makes sense as he's no use to us and whatever we save can go towards a much needed new signing.

I think we should play him. He made more of a impact then Fer or Mutch ever did.
    Last edited by JJB; 22-01-2015, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
      I think we should play him. He made more of a impact then Fer or Mutch ever did.
      Think you may have a point there

Comment

Rob Brennan ‏@RobBrennan82 2m2 minutes ago
        Turkish club Sivasspor have pulled out of talks with #QPR over Samba Diakite who is currently on loan at Al-Ittihad.

Comment

Completely serious question - when was the last time Diakite was in a QPR first team squad? The last time I can remember him playing for us was in one of Redknapp's first games in charge up at Sunderland in 2012.

Comment

Fa cup last year was it not??

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
              agree about mutch to date-he has been poor but he's come into a team who hasn't found its feet in this division. he also has some big personalities to contend with in midfield-something he never had to deal with before-i reckon the boy has a lot more to offer.
              i don't agree about fer-who has also been average over all but is a far better player than diakite.
              diakite imo is a total headless chicken-he aint got a danny what he will do next and nor have his team mates-just gets hold of the ball, head down and runs. on par with the toilett(in more than one way).
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Jesus wept he is still on our books?!
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

A robber and thief. What a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                    agree about mutch to date-he has been poor but he's come into a team who hasn't found its feet in this division. he also has some big personalities to contend with in midfield-something he never had to deal with before-i reckon the boy has a lot more to offer.
                    i don't agree about fer-who has also been average over all but is a far better player than diakite.
                    diakite imo is a total headless chicken-he aint got a danny what he will do next and nor have his team mates-just gets hold of the ball, head down and runs. on par with the toilett(in more than one way).
                    Excellent post Bush regarding Mutch, who has also had a nasty hamstring injury which has hampered him

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Jesus wept he is still on our books?!
                      Was thinking the same.
                      "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Shame really liked him when he came he looked like he was going to be a real asset to us scored a great goal against Arsenal, was all over Gerrard the night we came back to win 3-2 got right under his skin, know he had some problems with the war back in his country, but to be honet I wouldn't mind Harry giving him another go?

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          Shame really liked him when he came he looked like he was going to be a real asset to us scored a great goal against Arsenal, was all over Gerrard the night we came back to win 3-2 got right under his skin, know he had some problems with the war back in his country, but to be honet I wouldn't mind Harry giving him another go?
                          Yea he looked a gem tbh, almost Yaya toure esque in the way he glided past players. Shame he lost his marbles and went radio rental.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            A robber and thief. What a mess.
                            Harsh.

Comment

Beggars can't be choosers. We may still need him. I have a feeling that we could get out of jail, but it will be all hands to the pump.

Apart from SWP no one on the books should be written off as unfit for service as long as

a) The physical side is OK b) they are a minimum 33% sane ........

Comment

Working...
                              X