Strike partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strike partner

I think Crouchy would Compliment Charlie the best.

Maybe not the best player on his own but would link up well with what we've got which is how we should be thinking in this transfer window.

I agree... Underrated good on the floor and in the air..certainly a better option than Bobby in terms of goals. not prolific but 1 in 4 for stoke is ok.

Comment

Really cant see Stoke letting him go as they have based a lot of their attacking play around him. Agree he would compliment Charlie but we shouldnt pay silly money for him.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        Really cant see Stoke letting him go as they have based a lot of their attacking play around him. Agree he would compliment Charlie but we shouldnt pay silly money for him.
        This
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Yep,

There's only one team crazy enough to sell their main goal threat when they need him the most.....now if I could just remember who they are......!!
          2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Gestede is the perfect partner for Austin in my opinion.... Palace getting a good player and good investment.

Comment

Recipe for disaster imo. Scenario being a struggling side in the league looking for points will often be losing games and if they have a giant up front will panic and resort to long ball rubbish.

As much as he may link ok with Charlie, we need pace in the team. A striker with pace who can get behind and stretch defences and open the pitch up and create gaps for the likes of Charlie, Vargas, Fer etc to exploit is what we need.

Although they'd be mad to sell, i'd be inclined to make a cheeky bid for Ings simply becasue his contract's up in the summer and he'd go for a free. Offer some csah now and they could be tempted.

Comment

Working...
              X