2 Week Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Week Break

Are the club doing anything like going away for warm weather training or intense fitness regime or are we still trudging around Heathrow on pitches that are allegedly waterlogged

The latter

Comment

Harry's taking them all to Mcdonalds for a happy meal

Comment

Your porb right gents. Missed opportunity should have got them away for few days for team building and get them in the right frame of mind for the final push

Comment

with a 2 week break i'd expect Harry to come back and say no injury problems with Yun & Sandro both ready for Action and Adel may have lost another 1/2 stone

Comment

Our last warm weather training turnt into a booze up didn't it with a mole giving the papers a story?
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              Our last warm weather training turnt into a booze up didn't it with a mole giving the papers a story?
              http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...layers-1738275
              We Are The People.....

Comment

I'd say let them train in the cold and the wet - prove to everybody that can put a shift in - reward them when/if they win away.

Comment

Christmas Party

Comment

They are training intensely to start winning games once we get another striker in.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

They should arrange an away friendly for this weekend against another team not in the cup..who knows ..a friendly away win may break the losing streak!

Comment

Reading that from a couple of years back and some of the quotes from redknapp youd think it was written yesterday. Honestly cant wait for the day we are rid of this dinosour

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          They should arrange an away friendly for this weekend against another team not in the cup..who knows ..a friendly away win may break the losing streak!
                          apparently skelthwaite scorpions were interested but arry having non of it as said....,'skelthwaite a triffic team unbeaten at home in one.....no ta!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X