some feel fans have given up well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some feel fans have given up well

maybe seeing the players struggling, especially away, does not give too much cause for hope.
    we got run ragged by wba but somehow rallied to win, we failed to beat at the time a poor palace side and blew a lead to concede late v swans at home.
    we have an apathetic manager who does not motivate like say olly, he stands there arms crossed
    we have a massive coaching staff doing what? are too many cooks spoiling the broth?
    we expected signings and so far, just zarate , who big sam stated is "not good enough", so little hope there.
    big fees on players who have not settled or preformed and all harry says is there are not fit enough, well matey you signed em or did not oppose the signing.
    i'd say the fans have been excellent and maybe too calm. harry now tells us we are not as good as burnley and leicester cos we finished behind them, is that a rallying call or his beat surrender?
    look at the signings we have had in recent years and the list of failures is near endless, yet we've paid good money, paid good wages and given good contracts, the players have either failed or not been motivated, triffic.

Good post. Lets all rally together and take this negativity to the ground tomorrow as one, lets all use it as our rally cry and hopefully united can break the all time highest away goal scoring record. You R's.

Comment

im ashamed to say ive givenup the ghost....ive not enjoyed the past few years bar wembley ...maybe ive just fallen out of love with 'the beautiful game' and what it has become under sky!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We just never seem to learn from our mistakes and its the fans that pay the price. Every fan I speak to whose had Harry at their club can't stand him, I now see why.
        "The World is Yours"

Comment

Originally posted by Guildford_R View Post
          We just never seem to learn from our mistakes and its the fans that pay the price. Every fan I speak to whose had Harry at their club can't stand him, I now see why.
          To think, Harry was the nations favourite for the England Job.

Comment

I gave up on England a long time ago.
            "The World is Yours"

Comment

its well known on here ive many west ham pals and they said exactly the same thing...redknapp is a chancer who getrs found out...we,ve now found that out!

Comment

I gave up on England a long time ago.
                me too....face paint n jester hats n that wretched band did it for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  me too....face paint n jester hats n that wretched band did it for me!
                  Hanging the flag out the window, only to bring it in 1 week later as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                    i keep mine out in defiance....though mrsf says it lowers the tone of the bay n best left to the oiks up the beach at sarfend!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Good post. Lets all rally together and take this negativity to the ground tomorrow as one, lets all use it as our rally cry and hopefully united can break the all time highest away goal scoring record. You R's.
                      What a childish and quite ridiculous/petty response.... I think it's an excellent appraisal and whilst no-one likes to hear something horrid about something we all love and care for its true.... Bit like when you find out that your mother is getting a good shafting from that nob end neighbour that you can't stand but you've you got to swallow it as it were.....
                      Last edited by BuffooneRy; 17-01-2015, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                        Ouch we've all been there with England....:(

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                          What a childish and quite ridiculous/petty response.... I think it's an excellent appraisal and whilst no-one likes to hear something horrid about something we all ove and care for its true.... Bit like when you find out that your mother is getting a good shafting from that nob end neighbour that you can't stand but you've you got to swallow it as it were.....

Comment

on the flag out the window topic.....a s c u m one hangs outside a flat on the peabody along steventon rd when i walk to the ground cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunts i always shout up at it!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              on the flag out the window topic.....a s c u m one hangs outside a flat on the peabody along steventon rd when i walk to the ground cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunts i always shout up at it!
                              Seen that it's rancid eh.....

Comment

Working...
                              X