X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More speculation

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...ts-for-qpr-job
    @chrisrobson9

Good on Les for showing him up for what he is.
    Les has the club in his heart and wants us too do a lot better,Harry wants too coast into retirement,Sounds like he might just get his wish a bit sooner.

Comment

DM reporting on this so there must be something in it.. even if its a little bit.

I reckon Les could become the nagging in TF's ear - That's if he isn't already!!

Comment

Dont think we will see much more of Harry.
        Couple of things though, isnt it a bit too late now?
        And if Sherwood is the top target, we may as well give up now and prepare for life in the Championship again. He will not keep us up.
        Would love him to prove me wrong.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Thanks Robbo....very interesting
          So does Dave Mc think that the players will try their damnedest and put in a strong performance?....or the opposite and get him sacked?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            And if Sherwood is the top target, we may as well give up now and prepare for life in the Championship again. He will not keep us up.
            Not sure if anyone could keep us up mate... The league is so strong this season no matter how well we play.
            Would just like to see some direction, passion and gameplan in our play and set up

Comment

If Les is to be praised for thinking about and caring for the club trying to get Harry out,
              I think he should be criticized for thinking the only replacement is his mate Tim

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Not sure if anyone could keep us up mate... The league is so strong this season no matter how well we play.
                Would just like to see some direction, passion and gameplan in our play and set up
                You know what, your second point there is spot on. Tell ya what, if Sherwood comes in and we play with passion, guile and a fire in our bellies, give it a real good go and end up unlucky to go down, i wont be as disappointed and would look forward to seeing what he can do in the Championship. I just cant see it happening though.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  If Les is to be praised for thinking about and caring for the club trying to get Harry out,
                  I think he should be criticized for thinking the only replacement is his mate Tim
                  No one knows if Sherwood would be good or not cos no one knows much about him.. I think people should give people a chance before making up their minds.

Comment

You know what, your second point there is spot on. Tell ya what, if Sherwood comes in and we play with passion, guile and a fire in our bellies, give it a real good go and end up unlucky to go down, i wont be as disappointed and would look forward to seeing what he can do in the Championship. I just cant see it happening though.
                    Yeah, would be interesting... Not sure how he would deal with all the egos in our squad though. Nor how the egos would react to Sherwood!

Comment

Don't agree with that any half decent manager with the squad we have and money spent should get us into midtable

There is a lot of dross in this league you only have to look at WBA, Hull, Villa , Bunrley and Leicester for a start
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Yeah, would be interesting... Not sure how he would deal with all the egos in our squad though. Nor how the egos would react to Sherwood!
                        Sherwood wouldnt give a toss how they react tbf.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Thanks Robbo....very interesting
                          So does Dave Mc think that the players will try their damnedest and put in a strong performance?....or the opposite and get him sacked?
                          Lets hope its more a Liverpool/Man city type performance from the players than one like West Ham away
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                            Don't agree with that any half decent manager with the squad we have and money spent should get us into midtable

There is a lot of dross in this league you only have to look at WBA, Hull, Villa , Bunrley and Leicester for a start
                            I only say that because of the strength of the league as it stands.. Teams pick up wins when you expect them to get nothing

Comment

Sherwood wont take any attitude from anybody,Makes me laugh how the majority think he will be a mistake.
                              I think he will be a breath of fresh air after the dross harry and his crew have served up over the years.
                              Yeah maybe he could do with toning it down a notch,but if we all give him a chance he could do well.

Comment

Working...
                              X