• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoillet has a £7m release clause in his contract, loooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ol
    Kept the faith!

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post

oh well there we go another one like SWP going to sit hear and see his contract out here collecting his dosh, what idiot in his right mind would pay that for him? oh yes come on Sparky get your cheque book out.

Comment

Tbh casting our minds back to the time we bought him we would have probably moaned we put that in so low! Had bundles of potential.... How things change eh!
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        What u laughing about though? He was a good player before he came to us. But like most of them they turn to sh.it when they join us

Comment

This tells that we need a new manager and coach who can bring the best out of him.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Tbh casting our minds back to the time we bought him we would have probably moaned we put that in so low! Had bundles of potential.... How things change eh!
            It's funny as he was always pretty good at Blackburn and I know most of their fans were gutted he was sold.

However his goals/assists since he has been here have been terrible really from someone we expected so much more from.

Saying that though, all of our 3 wingers look totally devoid of any confidence, which makes me think it is down to inefficient coaching, i.e not developing and mentoring the players to improve themselves.

Phillips and Hoilett are not that bad and definitely have potential but don't seem to be getting any better, in fact they are getting worse!

Comment

Hmmmm, you guys may be right!
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                It's funny as he was always pretty good at Blackburn and I know most of their fans were gutted he was sold.

However his goals/assists since he has been here have been terrible really from someone we expected so much more from.

Saying that though, all of our 3 wingers look totally devoid of any confidence, which makes me think it is down to inefficient coaching, i.e not developing and mentoring the players to improve themselves.

Phillips and Hoilett are not that bad and definitely have potential but don't seem to be getting any better, in fact they are getting worse!

Agreed and I stated excatly this one post above you;) No pun,though.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Wingers are going out of the game these days I fear, Phillips plays wide but as stated, his confidence is shot, I think he should go out on loan and get some game time.

SWP and Hoillet are shot or should be.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Doesn't change a thing! Get an offer of £3m and he'll be off!

Comment

Did Harold ever coach Derek Richardson back in the day? I reckon he made him as cr ap as he was as well like he has to phillips toillett and adel and mutch.

Comment

hope they mean 7m rupees!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          hope they mean 7m rupees!
                          I make that around 75,000 in pounds.
                          Surely we can just fine him a weeks wages to recoup that money?
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

still over priced!...........even at wembley he failed to cross it to bobby properly....thank god!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Talking about lack of training, SWP has just said he went to HR asking what he has done wrong and how he could improve and HR just swore at him, hmmm.
                              http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/w...me-during-row?
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X