Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Jeeeez! He was awful at Cardiff.
    It was a Wind-up. I knew what was coming.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

These Spurs lot are killing our club. TF needs to broaden his horizons and stop going for the easy option.

Sherwood is just a coach who weaselled his way into the Spurs job. Didn't do anything special there, didn't improve their play or anything, just made them more random. He is just as clueless as Arry. Spurs got away with having no real plan because they are one of the better clubs in the league - we are not. We won't improve with any of these cowboys at the helm.

Foreign manager please, these English chaps don't have a clue.

Comment

Why the #### has John "I can't get a job because I'm black" Barnes got an MBE for?

If I was TF, I'd do whatever I could to get Clement in. Don't know why, just for me I have a gut feeling that he will be an incredible manager, he's young, English, has massive contacts already, and after reading couple of his interviews he seems to know the modern game very well. I'd be looking to build my club around him

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
          These Spurs lot are killing our club. TF needs to broaden his horizons and stop going for the easy option.

Sherwood is just a coach who weaselled his way into the Spurs job. Didn't do anything special there, didn't improve their play or anything, just made them more random. He is just as clueless as Arry. Spurs got away with having no real plan because they are one of the better clubs in the league - we are not. We won't improve with any of these cowboys at the helm.

Foreign manager please, these English chaps don't have a clue.
          wot he said

Comment

Working...
          X