Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcintyre tweet

http://www.not606.com/threads/mcinty...-going.288974/

Im going to guess and i reckon im right, that when sherwood comes in, as soon as we lose a game it will 'harolds lovechild', 'redcrapp junior', twitchy reincarnated' etc etc etc etc. Watch this space, cos its already started on twitter.

Comment

I don't think Sherwood is the right man for QPR, we'll be back on square one all over again and it needs to stop.

Comment

Just a rumour then.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I don't think Sherwood is the right man for QPR, we'll be back on square one all over again and it needs to stop.
          Alzhiemer Mans Step Son. Mini Harold. Redcrapp In A Wig.
          Watch cos they will all come fast and furious, and for that reason alone hes not the right man in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Will be a mistake imo-not convinced he's up to it.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I still don't want redknapp gone. We are still very close to our ambitions this season..

Comment

Who says it will definitly be Sherwood?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Im going to guess and i reckon im right, that when sherwood comes in, as soon as we lose a game it will 'harolds lovechild', 'redcrapp junior', twitchy reincarnated' etc etc etc etc. Watch this space, cos its already started on twitter.
                  Maybe people are fed up with us going another short term appointment who is just the latest high profile manager out of work
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                    I still don't want redknapp gone. We are still very close to our ambitions this season..
                    I agree for what it is worth. This has 'crisis club QPR' headlines written all over it (again!)

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Who says it will definitly be Sherwood?
                      No one but the signs are there. His pals are here, been a manager at a big club, etc.

I wouldn't go for him, but imo Sir Les has told Tony to get a Nike Air Asia gilet ready!
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

From what I've just read it's the same nonsense that was in The Mirror! Putting 2+2 together, which anyone can do!

We're in bad form, fans aren't happy, no game for two weeks after Saturday, two weeks left in the transfer window etc

It's the perfect time to sack someone. It's common sense, not inside knowledge.

I love the bit where he says a good performance will even save him. In other words, he ain't got a clue and is covering his back.

I'm not happy with the board at the moment anyway but if they're actually waiting for a bad result or performance before sacking him then they're more useless than I thought! The fact is, if you as a board of a football club have lost confidence in your manager then pull the trigger, not wait for an excuse!

Comment

Sherwood would be a lazy appointment. If he wasn't good enough for Brighton, Norwich, Palace or WBA....why the hell would he be good enough for us. Would be seriously peed off if he got the gig.

Comment

Ok, Robsondinho and I agree wiith you. Anyway, they say that Ramsey is a good coach so thats at least something...
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Don't think Dave Mc has got anything right for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                              X