Gerry Francis...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerry Francis...

Apparently joining Tony Pulis at WBA. That's one name we can cross of the list

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
    Hasn't been a Rangers fan or a manager for a very long time. Shouldn't be anywhere near the top of the list of potential successors anyway.

Comment

Always goes with TP, I wonder why we have never offered him anything? As for not being a Rangers fan, I find that very hard to believe.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        Always goes with TP, I wonder why we have never offered him anything? As for not being a Rangers fan, I find that very hard to believe.
        I dont get it either surely anybody could see he had to be a better option than Bond and Jordon 6 months ago , never been a HR out myself but you have to question him on this one

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
          Hasn't been a Rangers fan or a manager for a very long time. Shouldn't be anywhere near the top of the list of potential successors anyway.
          Very much a Rangers fan. I believe his son plays for our youth side.

Maybe he just doesn't want to be nvolved in a club run like a circus & I wouldn't blame him.
          Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 14-01-2015, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Very much a Rangers fan. I believe his son plays for our youth side.

Maybe he just doesn't want to be nvolved in a club run like a circus & I wouldn't blame him.
            I haven't seen him involved with anything QPR since he left 15 odd years ago. If he doesn't want anything to do with the club, then by definition he isn't a fan. His son playing for the youth side doesn't mean anything, aside from blatant nepotism.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
              I haven't seen him involved with anything QPR since he left 15 odd years ago. If he doesn't want anything to do with the club, then by definition he isn't a fan. His son playing for the youth side doesn't mean anything, aside from blatant nepotism.
              Sorry I didn't realise you lived with Gerry & knew about every report he doesn't read, every phone call he makes, every tv football show or paper he doesn't view regarding Qpr.

Please accept my apologies.

Comment

Just because he hasn't been involved for years down rangers does not mean he's not one of us. Qpr is in heart.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  Just because he hasn't been involved for years down rangers does not mean he's not one of us. Qpr is in heart.
                  Spot on

How can someone on a message board know someone's views on a club?

If anyone listened to Finneys podcast with Gerry it was pretty clear he was a Rangers man.

Comment

Sorry I didn't realise you lived with Gerry & knew about every report he doesn't read, every phone call he makes, every tv football show or paper he doesn't view regarding Qpr.

Please accept my apologies.
                    Yep, charges me £500 rent.

Comment

Don't care if he has Rangers in his heart or not.. anyone with a barnet like his at his age should not be trusted... farking shocking mullet.

Comment

I thought he was made Director of Football or something along those lines, many years ago then we heard nothing about it and was gone.

Comment

Spot on

How can someone on a message board know someone's views on a club?

If anyone listened to Finneys podcast with Gerry it was pretty clear he was a Rangers man.
                          Rodney Marsh is on there fairly regularly espousing QPR, yet he is famous for flip-flopping between us and Man City.

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                            west bromwich is where the mullet was invented , he's going home

Comment

Working...
                            X