Looks like we will be left behind ia getting players this month again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like we will be left behind ia getting players this month again

We seem to drag our feet when it comes to getting new blood into the squad, it seems that we will leave it until the last day for Redknapp to have is Sky TV day with Jim White fu*k the team
    Redknapp's image is more important.
    Last edited by Macca; 13-01-2015, 11:39 AM.

I expect its more to do with Harry not having any funds and moaning about it. If i was the board i wouldn't give harry any more money. he's got enough 'top top triffic' coaches at the club to actually get the best out of a few who are vastly under performing.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

We've got Zarate already. How slow is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
        We've got Zarate already. How slow is that?
        A luxury player that either plays well if the mood is right or not, just that we need to sort out a left back and probably another centre half and a holding midfield player as Barton is not cutting it this season Henry is not the answer either.

Comment

I don't expect any new blood at the club. Come deadline day is going to be very boring watching every other club do there buissnes
          You Rsssssss

Comment

We could always try coaching.

Loads of our fans really have swallowed the bs from TF, Harry, Hughes and Sky Sports News that says the solution to every problem is always new players. Sign more! Always just a few signings away.

Conveniently enough this always absolves a manager from some blame for bad performances - he hasn't got the players he wants. And SSN is happy to run with that because discussing transfers is a lot more interesting for them than showing how Southampton train to defend as a team, for instance, or questioning what's going on with Stoke at set pieces.

Comment

Wouldn't give him a penny piece.

Spent fortunes already & still not got the right players in the right positions.

Let his vast amount of pals (coaches) do their jobs & start getting the best out of what we've got without putting us further in the shite financially while he swans off to his mansion at the end of the season.

Comment

Yes! actual coaching...what a novel idea

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                  We could always try coaching.

Loads of our fans really have swallowed the bs from TF, Harry, Hughes and Sky Sports News that says the solution to every problem is always new players. Sign more! Always just a few signings away.

Conveniently enough this always absolves a manager from some blame for bad performances - he hasn't got the players he wants. And SSN is happy to run with that because discussing transfers is a lot more interesting for them than showing how Southampton train to defend as a team, for instance, or questioning what's going on with Stoke at set pieces.
                  Very good post and spot on.

Comment

Don't be fooled in to Harry's thinking and excuses of us still needing more players... We don't need anymore players. We may need a centre back but that is all.

We have Zarate now, which gives us 4 strikers in my book. HR is the one who in intent on playing one of them as a right winger.

Comment

Maybe the powers that be are actually debating sacking HR now, hence all acquisitions paused?
                      Please bare with me, I'm trying so hard to put a positive spin on things just this once.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Yes! actual coaching...what a novel idea
                        Problem with that is it is not the QPR way to bring in players and improve them. As examples look at Hoillet, one of the highest rated talents in the Premiership before he joined, Phillips, Caulker as examples. Only player we have brought in who has excelled is Austin but he is very much the exception. No young players brought through in years, probably in living memory for a number of fans! Not all 'Arry's fault but he certainly hasn't shown during his tenure an ability to either get the best out of players or the team as a whole.

To be fair to TF etc they are putting a focus on significantly improving training facilities and our youth system so I'm hoping that will improve but we are unlikely to see any benefits on the pitch for quite some time.

Comment

HR never learns does he? He gets players on deadline day then when everything goes wrong he just says 'they are not fit yet and haven't player enough with the team yet' blah blah blah if we actually wanted to do business correctly in the transfer window we would get the deals done nice and early so they can get 'fit & play enough with the team' and play to their full potential. The media bull**** drives me mad sometimes, we are not a sky sports show we are a football club trying to stay in the premier league!

Comment

He always wants an extra fvcking player... He could have the best squad in the world and he would find excuses to sign someone.

Comment

I swear Harry gets a percentage of transfers in, thats why we get so fking many every window.

Comment

Working...
                              X