Communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Communication

The best thing about Tony was his communication with the supporters. I know he is currently on a much serious mission, however, someone from the club should keep good things ongoing by meeting the people that the love club...the supporters. These meetings should involve also important players. The worst thing to do in our situation is to give your back to the problem. There is still time and we are still with a good chance of surviving.

I'd rather him improve the squad if I'm honest

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      I'd rather him improve the squad if I'm honest
      Needs to do more than just the squad. The whole structure of the club is a joke, just meaningless jobs for the boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
        Needs to do more than just the squad. The whole structure of the club is a joke, just meaningless jobs for the boys.
        Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          The best thing about Tony was his communication with the supporters. I know he is currently on a much serious mission, however, someone from the club should keep good things ongoing by meeting the people that the love club...the supporters. These meetings should involve also important players. The worst thing to do in our situation is to give your back to the problem. There is still time and we are still with a good chance of surviving.
          he regularly got hammered by so called QPR fans for tweeting....can't win can he....bit like the team away!

Comment

The captain of the Titanic was good at communicating. He sent many messages to the Carpathia before the ship sank.....

Comment

if he knew anything about running a club the right way he would get rid of rednapp. bond , jordan , ferdinand and twoddle and get in a tracksuit manager

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                if he knew anything about running a club the right way he would get rid of rednapp. bond , jordan , ferdinand and twoddle and get in a tracksuit manager
                I think Phil Beard should be on that list too! The man charged with running the circus!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  he regularly got hammered by so called QPR fans for tweeting....can't win can he....bit like the team away!
                  very good point dave
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    Here here

Bircham & Sir Les for manager

That was really my 8,500 post
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                      Here here

Bircham & Sir Les for manager

That was really my 8,500 post
                      Steve Gallen surely....

Comment

Structure will improve over time..won't happen overnight
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Clear the debt and fark orf.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            Structure will improve over time..won't happen overnight
                            3 years is hardly overnight.

Comment

Working...
                            X