Some strange new QPR fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some strange new QPR fans

Saw some strange new QPR fans on the connecting train from Preston to Burnley Saturday who seemed a mix of Scottish and Dutch lads who were all steaming drunk and had obviously been on it all day

Saw them outside the ground as well before the game looking for fights and was amazed they somehow got in the ground by the state of them

Didn't back on the day we have a link with Airdrie or Arbroath I think, and Groningen
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Saw some strange new QPR fans on the connecting train from Preston to Burnley Saturday who seemed a mix of Scottish and Dutch lads who were all steaming drunk and had obviously been on it all day

Saw them outside the ground as well before the game looking for fights and was amazed they somehow got in the ground by the state of them
      Yea saw them. About 20 of them.

Very odd

Comment

I like the sound of them.
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

They collected their tickets from the box office just in front of me , couldn't work out where they were from though.

Did they get any takers for the tear up ?
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            Didn't back on the day we have a link with Airdrie or Arbroath I think, and Groningen
            maybe they are the Mc Cmob

Comment

Were standing behind us during the game. Had to double take when I heard them, never heard a Scot at rangers before!!

Comment

Yes at the back of the stand behind us. Thought it was a scene from braveheart when they piped up

Comment

More the merrier imo. They sound sound.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Yes at the back of the stand behind us. Thought it was a scene from braveheart when they piped up
                    This just made my day lol. Thank you

Comment

I wonder if that was the mob that went to Blackpool, my mate heard from a Millwall mate who said there was a nice QPR lot out for the evening!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        maybe they are the Mc Cmob
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I remember a couple of seasons ago up at Newcastle their was a lively lot all ####*d up, at first I thought they were Geordies but they were Dutch, was told they come over every now and then for games

Comment

Didn't a german lad get chinned a few yrs back having a bowl round with rangers?
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                            X