Southampton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southampton

Redknapp could do worst than watch the video of their game today. Fantastic shape defensively, great angles and distances off each other and a team clearly at the peak of their fitness who work for each other and the team. It's not a fluke they have double and triple sessions to work on both shape and fitness introduced by a manager brought in pre-season who has not only got them fit but also extremely well organised.

Young modern thinking manager, oh how I wish we had one.

Good post - very impressed with Southampton

Comment

And tbf all their team would walk into ours, not many of ours would do the reverse or any other prem side
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Are they passing to team mates?....Hopefully Glen will be at Harlington tomorrow and introduce our lot to these wild new ideas!

Comment

Where is their former manager Mark Adkins now? He must have done something right when he was there?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Shows just what you can do by getting players fit, organised and with a clear plan, something Redknapp has never been capable off.

Comment

If Southampton can beat Man Utd away from home then why can't we?

I'm expecting our players to go out there to win, nothing else. If you can't do that Harry, then it's time to leave!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                If Southampton can beat Man Utd away from home then why can't we?

I'm expecting our players to go out there to win, nothing else. If you can't do that Harry, then it's time to leave!

myu old bean you been on the sauce???....we couldnt beat an egg at present!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Rooney the ######, he never give Southampton any credit. Say he as seen them play better
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

I'm jealous of them tbh. With the wealthy owners we have, we could of easily done the same. Instead we have wasted millions without progressing.

Comment

f ucking shrek

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        I'm jealous of them tbh. With the wealthy owners we have, we could of easily done the same. Instead we have wasted millions without progressing.
                        fordy its called being 'foolhardy'......foolhardy fernandes

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                          ...so much gone wrong....more in the first two years imo than the last 18 months

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            ...so much gone wrong....more in the first two years imo than the last 18 months
                            They have come from league 1 to champions league places within about 5 years. Just shows you what a good academy and very shrewd business gets you. Good luck to em.

Comment

bale,walcott,oxlaid chamberlain,chanbers,shaw....liost goes on n on.....of course we did have sterling...for two minutes

Comment

Working...
                              X