Stoke tunnel is part of away end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoke tunnel is part of away end

Lose there with another powder puff effort and their will be carnage at the end with Rednapp, players and Hughes walking directly towards us

I really fear fans reactions at away games if we continue to lose away after yesterday's fallout as more will join in

From highs and unity of Wembley to finger pointing and gobbing off between players and fans in 7months its not good

doubt we/ll take 300 to sjoke westie!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We'll be tucked up quite comfortably up there. If these players can't motivate themselves to perform after yesterday's events post-match, then they'll deserve to have the fans on their backs again.

Comment

We will indeed Surrey if I had to call it now would go two or three nil stoke

facto the usual numbers will be there its not far or hard journey so 1500 like yesterday

Comment

once again i applaud all those who make that trip!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Hopefully we will rally and the thought of walking towards 1500 baying and angry fans will gee them up to get at least a point

Comment

will be hostile whatever happens. dont forget they have hughes to walk past us.
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                doubt we/ll take 300 to sjoke westie!
                Yeah but it only took 2 bods to create yesterday's storm didn't it? Crikey, what if half-a-dozen chaps decide to give 'em the bird at Stoke!?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Yeah but it only took 2 bods to create yesterday's storm
                  didn't it? Crikey, what if half-a-dozen chaps decide to give 'em the bird at Stoke!?
                  You are missing the point, it wasn't just 2 kicking off.
                  The entire playing squad made their way to the away end as they went to the tunnel expecting the usual applause BUT ended up getting shouted/signalled at by the majority (?) of the travelling fans who had stayed on.

Can only speak for the myself but I was frustrated by the inept tactics used yet again.

As stated before gutted that Dunne or Hill got involved.
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                  X