No announcement yet.

Sack harry after Burnley game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sherwood brings nothing though, he is exactly the same as HR. A chancer rather than a tactician. Bringing him in would just be another waste of resources.

We need someone who can bring some organisation to our team, because we are literally all over the place when defending.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
      Sherwood brings nothing though, he is exactly the same as HR. A chancer rather than a tactician. Bringing him in would just be another waste of resources.

We need someone who can bring some organisation to our team, because we are literally all over the place when defending.
      I'm reading a lot of negativity towards Sherwood, but not too many (or any) better suggestions.

Comment

I don't know mate, I don't know who's available? there's not many good British managers tbh. I'd look abroad and offer a decent coach top dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
          I'm reading a lot of negativity towards Sherwood, but not too many (or any) better suggestions.
          Cant speak for others but for me there is no alternative, it is too late. Pullis was the obvious no brainer choice for a club looking for a quick fix for a relegation fight. We missed him and Brom will now be safe. Steve Clark has also gone. We have had enough experience to know that sacking the manager for the sake of it doesnt achieve anything. I wd have got rid of Harry in the summer but I dont see any point now. Might as well wait till the close season in the champ and bring in a you g progressive manager then.

Comment

After today not being even able to draw away against Burnley was the last straw

Got to go

Comment

Not even Austin´s goals can (should) save him anymore.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Would rather run with Steve Gallen till the seasons out than this old useless fart.

Anyway to late. Board f#cked up. Yet again.

Comment

Got to go over the weekend the owners have to wake up and get rid of him now Redknapp is making us a laughing stock.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                    Can't be any worse surely. we're going down with Harry's tactics.I'd appoint Sherwood now
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Anyone but Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Anyone but Harry.
                        Venables 72 today.worth a punt?
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Anyone.......even me, i'd do a job
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

i don't think they should sack him IMO but if the board are thinking about it it should be done after Man utd as the is a cup break and the new manager can work for a couple of weeks
                            TWITTER
                            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by alanfullerqpr View Post
                              i don't think they should sack him IMO but if the board are thinking about it it should be done after Man utd as the is a cup break and the new manager can work for a couple of weeks
                              Under Harry we've already lost this game before it's even started. all 11 behind the ball, it's Man Utd!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                                We have deep....very deep problems at this club, and its not going to change over night. Its 2 points from our last 4 games. Its relegation form is it?

Maybe not but 0 points from a possible 30 mose definitely is.....

Comment

Working...
                                X