now that's really shockingly poor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now that's really shockingly poor

We should have been all over Burnley but never looked like doing anything second half - sorry Harry but such poor team spirit, motivation and lack of belief must be down to you and your team. What have you got to say? No excuses please.

Toothless, clueless, pointless dross

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Feel the same, it was so bad. First half we did alright and some good passes, felt like we could get something from it.

Second half was like we didn't turn up, what was said at halftime?

How many attempts did we have, it seemed like we could be there for the season and wouldn't score.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Feel the same, it was so bad. First half we did alright and some good passes, felt like we could get something from it.

Second half was like we didn't turn up, what was said at halftime?

How many attempts did we have, it seemed like we could be there for the season and wouldn't score.
          17 attempt 8 on target. same as the home team

Comment

It didn't seem like it at all.

Comment

We always find a way to lose these matches, first goal Isla makes a terrible mistake, thought he recovered and had a strong match after that, second goal Caulker gets nudged off the ball way too easy and the rest of the defence and Green are at 6's and 7's! Charlie hits the bar, Fer just misses on a volley and Caulker heads right in the middle when anywhere else goes in! It all adds up to a loss and I'm afraid no matter what the tables say, we are in real trouble!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

no defending how sithe we were today. 2nd half was soul-destroying.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Some of these players should have been rested last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                    Some of these players should have been rested last week.
                    There's a couple I would rest for the rest of their career.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      no defending how sithe we were today. 2nd half was soul-destroying.
                      Count yourself lucky you weren't here Bush !

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      There's a couple I would rest for the rest of their career.
                      Correctomondo
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                        Count yourself lucky you weren't here Bush !

Correctomondo
                        in a strange way i wish i could see us every week full stop but i know what your saying mate. how was the feeling after the game in your opinion? have the fans had enough?
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                          in a strange way i wish i could see us every week full stop but i know what your saying mate. how was the feeling after the game in your opinion? have the fans had enough?
                          Fans very nearly to a man were booing or shouting at the players after the game ......

Felt sorry for Austin, he looked bewildered as to why no one was clapping him off.
                          I know he's a bricklayer but he can't be that thick.

HR completely clueless tactically, how FER was still on the pitch to be able to row with fans at the end is a complete mystery !

The Burnley forwards were so fast, you thought they were going to score with every attack
                          Last edited by NW_Hoopz; 10-01-2015, 11:02 PM.
                          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                          X