Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do QPR only play like they care when they're losing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do QPR only play like they care when they're losing??

When QPR are winning or drawing they put no pressure on the other teams defence, they go 1-0 down & then it looks like QPR start playing, start caring, start pressuring high up the pitch & look decent. That high pressure should be played all game every game, that's why we're dropping so many points imo. Football isn't that hard sometimes to be honest

I mean look at Burnley, started with pushing forward on our defence & then get their reward, go 1-0 up & are in control.

Compare that to how QPR started the game, 1 striker who's totally marked out, Adel who just shouldn't be near the pitch & not attacking AT ALL unless they get a lucky break & then go 1-0 down

1 team wants it more then the other. These are players on BIG wages in the Premier League, I can't say I find that acceptable from these players & the guy who's reasonable, Harry Redknapp

Harry OUT
    Last edited by qpr; 10-01-2015, 04:25 PM.
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

See what I mean, 1-0 down & we pressed better, looked like we cared & have got a reward.....
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Its the mark of a relegation team - have a go for a few minutes until they fall behind again. Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
      X