Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I think he will surprise a few.
    The boy will certainly cause burnley problems in that hole behind austin and he is as strong as an ox so I am happy for him to start, unlike most.

Changes had to happen and throwing in a real flair player can't do any harm because we have been awful on the road.
    hoping you are right ,love the fella
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I think he will surprise a few.
      The boy will certainly cause burnley problems in that hole behind austin and he is as strong as an ox so I am happy for him to start, unlike most.

Changes had to happen and throwing in a real flair player can't do any harm because we have been awful on the road.
      Agreed ... Let's give it a go - nothing to lose (well except 3 points)

Comment

Makes for an interesting afternoon. We will either tear our hair out or cream our pants. If he should do the business tomorrow he will be banging on about going to Milan.......

Comment

Putting him in the shop window ? wonder if anybody will be looking

Comment

Wrong type of game to stick Adel in, IMO. He is more suited to a home game where we will have more possession, this game is a blood and guts game,hardly Adels cup of tea.

Have a horrible feeling this is a ploy by Redknapp.

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
              I wonder how many times we will see he's trying a long shot from 30 yards when passing would be only option?
              its what Hoilett has been doing every time he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                Wrong type of game to stick Adel in, IMO. He is more suited to a home game where we will have more possession, this game is a blood and guts game,hardly Adels cup of tea.

Have a horrible feeling this is a ploy by Redknapp.
                I think you have a very valid point there, but given the laclkustre away performances this season I dont suppose he could do much worse. As long as the defence and midfield players put in a real shift Taarabt has the ability to open up the Burnley defence to win the game.

Comment

Great!

Looking forwards to seeing Adel back in the side, whether you like him or not he's done far more for us than the likes of Hoillet ad Phillips so deserves as much of a chance as them, hope he puts in a good shift.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    I think you have a very valid point there, but given the laclkustre away performances this season I dont suppose he could do much worse. As long as the defence and midfield players put in a real shift Taarabt has the ability to open up the Burnley defence to win the game.
                    Let's hope so mate but have bad feeling about this

Comment

No problem, Ings and Boyd will run rings around our defenders and steal the show...
                      Last edited by Shania; 10-01-2015, 03:56 PM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

F**kin ridiculous...............Bet Zarate's well chuffed ....Redcrapp out

Comment

Working...
                        X