Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barton delaying decision on contract (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton delaying decision on contract (Video)

Joey Barton says he's enjoying life at QPR but will wait until the summer to decide his future.

SSN reporting that he said he would leave if we go down.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/vide...n-on-contract?

Championship player at best, who's he kidding
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Yep . Bang average so wouldn't be remotely bothered if he didnt sign a new deal

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        Yep . Bang average so wouldn't be remotely bothered if he didnt sign a new deal
        Same. Like the bloke and he is a good player, but we still need better than him if we stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Same. Like the bloke and he is a good player, but we still need better than him if we stay up.
          Exactly Kevin, we'll need much better and think he's well over paid but at least he's working for it.

Comment

love joey but i think he is saving face here. there is no way he will get a new contract for more than 30 k per week. he has probaly been told by the club to wait till the summer.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If the wages & contract length is right he's a good player to have. However I wouldn't worry if he left
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Squad player at this level at best. Last season proved his level.

Comment

Jesus. He's not that bad! Probably overpaid (but who isn't down the Rangers) - but he's a reasonable player...... Certainly for us. And he does clearly care for the club.

However. He'd be a much more effective player if he took his ego out for a shyyyte - and stopped trying so many bl00dy Hollywood balls and set-pieces......

Also, I think that Joey has to realise, that despite his rather "reformed" character of late, the vast majority of PL clubs won't touch him with a bargepole.

Comment

if we stay up he'll signs and i don't have nothing against that

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      On his form so far this season I wouldn't be gutted if he left and his 70k pw wage went on two younger players.

Comment

Working...
                      X