Today could be make or break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today could be make or break

I've been open that I dont think our change in away form will be as easy as just playing those around us but I hope that come 5pm tonight you guys give me a massive custard pie in the face as it means we have won

Today really could be pivitol in how the remainder of our season goes as win and the players will have belief they can win away and could go on a trot like they did at home of picking up points against rivals but loose and worse get beaten up and I don't know where we go from there

But I have woken up optimistic I think we may pinch a draw and hopefully a win. So as I and others embark on the long journey north please Rangers don't leave us cursing you thinking another Saturday away day wasted when we could have done something else

Be organised give 100% effort and play your hearts out leaving nothing on the pitch and we will get something. Today is huge so safe journey all and COYRs

Seize the day and make it ours today our season starts away from home

wish i shared your enthusiasm young wests....alas i fear a real gumping at a frenzied turf more today....usual post match arry bowlarks...triffic team burnley...ings is the right sort....we have injuries n its loans only.....blar blar blar blar blar!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

In the build up thought same Facto and in head still think it could be a car crash as believe Burnley boards are very confident but when match day morning comes always fancy us IF we show up

Burnley have played same team for more or less 6weeks here's hoping it catches up with them today

Comment

Every game for the the last few weeks and more so away games, Ive been saying to myself "this game is huge" but today's game really is. We need that 1st away win, not draw we need a 'win'.... Ive heard all this Turf moor' a hard place to go b0ll0cks, what a load of nonsense. The fact is we are playing Burnley ffs, a team that are NINETEENTH in the league, 2nd from bottom. We need to go there all guns blazing, from start to finish attack attack attack and get 3 points!!!
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Taarabt will destroy team spirit and we get nothing. But wouldn't get anything anyway. So it's really a lose-lose situation. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

This site will break if we lose thats for certain.
            Cant lose this. Really cant.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Every game for the the last few weeks and more so away games, Ive been saying to myself "this game is huge" but today's game really is. We need that 1st away win, not draw we need a 'win'.... Ive heard all this Turf moor' a hard place to go b0ll0cks, what a load of nonsense. The fact is we are playing Burnley ffs, a team that are NINETEENTH in the league, 2nd from bottom. We need to go there all guns blazing, from start to finish attack attack attack and get 3 points!!!
              Agree they have won two at home so not exactly a record to be fearful of. If we lose so be it but lets go down having a right go and swinging at them

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                This site will break if we lose thats for certain.
                Cant lose this. Really cant.
                Losing is unthinkable Kev but the way we lose will also be important too

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Losing is unthinkable Kev but the way we lose will also be important too
                  Dont think it matters in the big picture westy mate. If we lose 11-10 and they score the winner in the 98th minute we will be as good as down imho.
                  We need at least two or three away wins, and if it aint against this sh ite, it aint going to be against anybody.

Comment

its imperative we dont just sit back once again waiting for the enevitable.....alas arry will set us up this way once more!

Comment

Dont think it matters in the big picture westy mate. If we lose 11-10 and they score the winner in the 98th minute we will be as good as down imho.
                      We need at least two or three away wins, and if it aint against this sh ite, it aint going to be against anybody.

Comment

You lot need to grow a pair... If we lose then so what? Big deal... Yes we will drop into the relegation zone but there will still be 17 odd games left.

Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                          You lot need to grow a pair... If we lose then so what? Big deal... Yes we will drop into the relegation zone but there will still be 17 odd games left.

Jesus
                          Agree 100% with what you are saying Ablock but the fact is we need away wins to stay up and Burnley is a game we should be winning, absolutely no reason why we shouldn't be going for 3 points and being successful!!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post

Jesus
                            I reckon its a massive deal if we lose another away game, and especially to a relegation dead cert rival. And im a 'happy clapper'

Comment

I reckon its a massive deal if we lose another away game, and especially to a relegation dead cert rival. And im a 'happy clapper'
                              who jump above us and probably put us back in bottom three

Comment

Working...
                              X