Akinfenwa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akinfenwa

Jesus christ how big is he (not Jesus, Akinfenwa). Just been on the news being interviewed. Looks like a very likeable decent chap. Sing him up Harry. Think of the devastation in and around the box. Premiership defenders would s**t themselves.

he actually played well and Wimbledon were unlucky not to win, Stevie G being the difference. Despite being a unit and just back from injury, lasted 90 minutes and was a handful all night
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

can't believe the guy's a footballer.....seen lesser guys on NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        Jesus christ how big is he (not Jesus, Akinfenwa). Just been on the news being interviewed. Looks like a very likeable decent chap. Sing him up Harry. Think of the devastation in and around the box. Premiership defenders would s**t themselves.

makes devon white look like sammy davis jr
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

He's a real beast, unlike our Sandro. He has scored well over 100 goals in his career,so not a bad achievment at all

Comment

Be interesting to see a full-blooded 50/50 challenge between him and SWP.......

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Hahahaha now that could just do us a few favours. Stick Adel in there too. BUt not on Sandro or poor Faurlin. Think they might just break into little peices. lol

Comment

He wouldn't fit on our pitch
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Wouldn't want to be a centre back up against him , supposedly 16 stone, i reckon more like 18

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    It would result in the first player to fly out of the Loftus Road Stadium
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Thought Akinfenwa was a word Hitman uses to describe Harry.......

Comment

Is he fat or well built? Just looks like a massive lump.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Looks to me like he is carrying a bit of a derby tbh. Big old unit though. As a footballer, nah not for me. Bang average league 2 player, I just hope the OP is having a bubble when he says about signing him up!
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            In short, both..but mostly muscle. Bulkers eat loads and workout to get big, once they reach a good size they'll try and lose the fat so there's just muscle left. This unit on the other hand doesn't know when to stop growing..hence not losing the belly!
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                              He's a real beast, unlike our Sandro. He has scored well over 100 goals in his career,so not a bad achievment at all
                              All lower league clubs though!!

Comment

Working...
                              X