Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No More Money? Should the board back Harry in January?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the club are not going to sack him so regardless who is manager he has to be backed which is why i said yes i would have said yes to anyone mind
    TWITTER
    @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
    Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
      Not sure it's a valid question. The board are backing Harry - with loan signings, not purchases. Either one still costs money. Especially when you consider that, unless we can sell someone, whoever gets dropped from the 25-man squad to make room for the loans will still be getting paid.

Ehmer is out on loan so the first signing (Zarate) shouldnt impact too much. Any further signings will mean dropping and continuing to pay someone like SWP or Tarbs. That thought sickens me.
      Why should that thought sicken you any more than what is happening now with those 2? They are in the squad and getting paid, but not even getting a chance to play.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Why should that thought sicken you any more than what is happening now with those 2? They are in the squad and getting paid, but not even getting a chance to play.
        I am an eternal optimist who lives in hope that one day they (Adel mostly) will realise the error of their ways and contribute once again. While they are in the 25, there is a chance of that happening. But it if they aren't in the 25, where is their incentive to even train or turn up?

I hate the thought of paying someone who isn't pulling their weight or contributing. I would hate even more to pay someone knowing that they can't contribute, even if they wanted to.

Comment

Working...
        X